He thinks I'm cute too?

Okay, so I met this guy a few weeks ago at my friends youth. When I first saw him, my heart literally went crazy and started beating weird. As I got to know him a little better throughout the night, I realized he's super nice, loves kids, and is musically talented (which is something I look for because I love music). HOWEVER he lives in Serbia! So I haven't been going to my friend's youth because I can't face how I feel about him. He's going to leave again soon anyways. So I figured I'd just wait it out until he leaves. But my friend just texted me and told me that he told her he thinks I'm really cute. Aghhhh!! I'm so conflicted... What do I do?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Make the most of the time he has left here! Get to know him a little bit as friends. You don't have to be in a relationship but there's nothing wrong with getting to know him as friends before you leave.