Is it rude to bring a muslim into my christian church?

My church is predominately black but we're accepting of other races and stuff so because he's arab doesn't matter. But he agreed to come to church with me and my family but he wants to keep his Agal thing on. I dont think theyd mind he's another religion but would it still be a bit disrespectful to bring him?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it is okay I would have no problem attending another religions service surely there must be cross religions occasions in your life an example a friend of different religion getting married.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it is!

What Guys Said 8

• No I don't think so. Most churches are quite welcoming, and Islam and Christianity are very similar religions regardless. It's not like he's a Satanist lol.

• Only if he's rude then it's rude.

• Services were open to all the last time I checked. I'm slightly concerned they might try to convert him.

• Well it would be weird and awkward lol

• I don't know, it would be a weird

• I don't see why it's rude I've been to churches A LOT of times

• Why does it matter?

• Well, Germany and Iceland allowed all those immigrants from Syria in to their country, I mean, I don't know

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think so. The church is open to anyone, as long as he's invited and everyone's okay with it and it's something he wants to do, then there's no problem.

• No, if you're a christian person it's your duty to share your faith with others. In what way is it disrespectful to bring a man into church to learn about God?

• That is something you want to discuss with him and his family.

• No Christian in theory knows given that Islam wasn't around when the bible was written

• That is not rude. As a Christian you should be sharing your faith with others.