Do you believe that the world will end?

If so how do you think it will happen? If you believe it will happen in the biblical way, do you believe we are now in our end times? With all the signs that are showing?

• Yes
  • No
  • Unsure

Most Helpful Guy

• I assume you are asking if i believe God and world has an end and other life...
    I do believe in God and again I do believe world has an end; to me it has 2 different ends, one of them is ur life end and the other one is the last day of world;after this day everything will end and another life will start for EVERYone...

Most Helpful Girl

• Eventually yes, all thing must come to an end. When, not a clue...

What Guys Said 16

• It depends on what you mean. The world cannot endure forever and so it must end sometime. But that may be so far into the future (billions of years) that it may as well be forever by human time frames. I don't think life will end on Earth in the foreseeable future but I do think that the world as we know it will end, probably soon and probably in ways we didn't anticipate. That doesn't mean the end of humanity but it may mean the end of civilization. For example, global warming is going to be far more devastating than almost anyone realizes. Those who study it most closely are starting to call it a mass extinction event on the scale of the meteor that wiped out the dinosaurs.

I've heard people claim that the biblical end of the world is upon us for 50 years. They point to rather minor wars or political or social changes as proof. The truth is that we live in one of the most peaceful periods in modern history. Nothing historically and globally compares to the horrors of the first half of the 20th century. I would pay no attention to those who consider minor social changes as proof of end times. If events surpass those of massive slaughter of WW's I and II, then you can start to worry.

• In about 6 Billion years time, Our Star (The Sun), Will burn through and deplete its Hydrogen fuel, At which point, The star will expand, Engulfing the nearest planets to to it (Venus, Mercury, Mars.. And sadly, Earth),

After this, Our planet will simply cease to exist after being swallowed by the sun, Where the sun will then collapse in on itself into a Supernova,

Though, All life on earth will have died LONG before this ever happened (As the sun expanding would have raised our temperature too high for life, Earth would be as hot as Mercury and Venus, Which are just stupid hot, Wayyyyy to hot for life to live).

So yeah, The world will end evnentually, Fuck, for all we know we could be struck by a comet in a couple years, Noone knows, But, On the (Statistically small) Chance we do survive the next 4-6 Billion years, Then yes, Our own Sun, Something which gave birth to our planet, Will take away the life it gave and provided for. How insidiously poetic.

• In 4 billion year yes

• The end of the world has been predicted numerous times throughout history, and still, we are here. It will happen, if it happens, but it won't matter how it happens, as we'll all be dead.

• Yes, I do in fact think the world will end. It's scientifically proven. Also, if I was given the option to destroy/end the world I would happily do it.

• Why...

• Because this world is filled with imperfection. If making the universe perfect means wiping out the human race, then so be it.

• The world's gonna end eventually. Now, by the world ending, if u mean the human race dying, definitely climate change. If u mean the end of the planet itself, the sun will one day swell to the size of a red giant and engulf our poor little solar system.

Thanks, Vsauce :)

• I think humanity will end before the world ends.

• The only "end of the world" will be when stupid politicians throw enough nuclear bombs on each other that they make the planet uninhabitable for millions of years.

• Eventually it will. If not before, then when the sun burns out.

• I think it will end in many many many years, when the sun expands and swallows all the planets up

• Those are too many questions and answer could be yes and no... Yes the world will end one day, but it won't end in our time... it'll take thousands if not millions of years to happen... but I'm not sure how. It could be a meteor collision or adverse climatic change (which is most likely) though in case of climatic change only life on earth will end not earth itself. The earth will not very likely perish (atleast for a few million or billion years) but yes life will...

• I wouldn't be surprised. It will probably be right when humanity gets itself together to. A big meteor will hit the planet, or a super volcano will erupt lol.

• It's definitely going to end. Probably a looooong time from now, when the sun dies.

• What are the signs?

• Revelations last book in the bible says some signs in there.. and are happening today. Also in the book of Daniel too.. etc

• Yes, but disasters, catastrophes, wars etc, have always ben happening somewhere. In a general way i would say that the world never been better as today.

• galactus is coming so yeah... you humans gonna die.

• According to the bible, the earth is 6000 years old so, I wouldn't take its word for the end of the world. I do believe though, this phase of the earth involving humans is coming to an end. We have been destroying everything in an accelerating speed; the forests, the sea, the air, flora, fauna everything.. The earth will survive but we will not.

What Girls Said 7

• It will when the sun dies and engulfs a huge chunk of the galaxy and disintegrates earth. The sun is expected to die in 5 billion years.

• One day it will happen but we can't know how and when, god knows that.

• Every generation thinks it's the end, and we're still here. Revelations is interesting mythology, but it has no bearing on the here and now. My interactions with my boss or my family, getting a flat tire fixed, etc. I think Christians obsess over such things to avoid the mundane.

• Yes, eventually all things die. Though, it'll probably be within 4-6 million years from now when the sun eventually wears out.

• Everything comes to an end at some point, I have no idea how and i don't wanna jinx it but... A zombie apocalypse would be fucking awesome.

• I believe that the world will end one day.

• i dont think so.