Any confessions you want to share?

Comment a confession ananomously. It can be positive or negative if your feeling guilty or upset or just want to share it with someone other than those you know.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been chatting for a long time with a girl I'm into last evening, and re-reading that conversation I realised I'm just way too sweet for my normal personality. It sometimes doesn't even sound like me. I'm constantly sarcastic and not exactly the nicest person in the world, most often I go places alone and listen to music instead of actually talking to people, whatever. I feel really guilty of being fake, honestly.

• Maybe she just brings out a different did to you, this could be the you that you haven't descoveres before, she sounds like a keeper 😊

• A different side of you ** I mean lol flipping auto correct

• A keeper if she actually likes me as anything more than friends, which I seriously doubt. I've been madly in love with her for almost a year ny now, and I don't have the courage to be upfront, which is stupid, I know — she does give positive signals but most if not all could be interpreted as just wanting to be friends. We're sort of friends now and I'm afraid that I'll break that by telling her that I'm in love (and I'm also just irrationally afraid of being rejected, fuck my life).

Most Helpful Girl

• i lied to my mom this morning...

• What did you lie to her about👀

What Guys Said 6

• I'm a virgin and I haven't had the sexytime (with myself) for over 2 months and I feel absolutely amazing. Just thought I'd let everybody know that lol.

• I like to watch recordings of murder and executions. Helps relieve the stress of dating.

• How do you stomach it? I'm so scared of anything gory or horror films 😫😩😰

• It's tough the first few times. But then you learn to imagine your exes as the ones in the video, then it gets easy.

• Hollywood is infested with Jews.

• Is it? Fact of the day

• I'm a 26 year old virgin that practices the art of not watching porn or masturbating. Ugh it's hard, no pun intended.

• What makes you want to practise it?

• Because I believe porn is like a drug, extremely pleasurable and addicting. Masturbating often leads to porn so you gotta cut both out to get rid of porn

• I guess that's true but if you can control it it's okay and it's beneficial to your health also

• I smell some bacon, right now.

• I often think about killing people. Bad people though, like murderers, rapists, and pedophiles.

• It's not an urge though, I just think about it sometimes when I space out or when I want to pass the time.

• Okay I understand that, I don't think your crazy or a bad person, just try not to think about it as much. They'll get what they deserve in the end😔

What Girls Said 8

• I still want to be with someone I can't have, but I can't even talk about it with anyone because they are sick of hearing about it. He's had a girlfriend the whole time, but even so if I still saw him, I'd probably go back to my old habits with him. I'd allow him to keep using and abusing me. :/

• I am addicted to been breasts to breasts, the feeling is so good, my breasts are big and firm and have a friend that also has big ones like mine and we hug each other so much just so I can feel her breasts pressed hard against mine, she loves hugging me but I don't think she knows the reason I love hugging her so much.

• Are you attracted to her in a lesbian way?

• I'm in love with the coco

• I am still in love of my ex boyfriend but he already move on!

• I like smoking weed when i'm alone :i

• I haven't had sex in 5 months and I like it.

• I helped a guy cheat on his girlfriend and I don't even feel guilty about it.

• Was she a bad person?

• Yup. She's fake & mostly a bitch to everyone.

• She deserves it then, maybe it'll make her realise her actions. Well done😊👍you've done her a favour

• I tknow he likes me, and i may like him too but im just not ready for an relathionship. I just want to stay this way

• If he truly likes you he'll wait for you until you are ready to be in a relationship😌