What's your favorite part of fall?

What's your favorite part of fall?

108

Most Helpful Guy

• Halloween... I think.
    Or maybe it's just that indescribable feeling you get when you're walking down the old, stone roads of your hometown, watching your neighbors put up scarecrows, the kids playing in the freshly raked piles of leaves, and the whole community coming together to celebrate the harvest with old-fashioned apple-bobbing contests, backyard football games, and feasts of homegrown food. When the rush of the brisk wind carrying an amber trail of leaves down before your feet seems to muffle the noise of everyday life, and the world just seems simple again... and you take a deep breath in and you know that this is where you belong.

No. No, it's Halloween.

Most Helpful Girl

• The colors, the nice long walks I take on my walking trail while looking at the leaves change colors and fall gracefully to the ground. The atmosphere. Being able to wear cute sweaters and adorable boots again. Being able to wear the scarves that I knitted during the summer. Just all of it. Also, my b-day is during fall and Halloween is during fall. I love everything about fall. It's my favorite season.

What Guys Said 7

• Where I live, the part that it's still as hot as summer. Then it starts getting a little bit colder, that's the part I don't like.

• fall is the worst. the temperature fluctuates every 2 hours. Its 20 degrees, its 12 degrees. I hate caring my jacket instead of wearing it.

But I guess I like the orange, yellow leafs more than the green ones in summer.

• I like the cool morning temperatures and it gets warmer as the day goes on

• I love the weather, the food, and the colors. in short I just love the fall

• I love everything about Fall, it's my favorite season!

• The clothing fashion

• Leaves. Moon. Coolness.

What Girls Said 9

• The crisp, cooler air. I prefer colder weather, and with Fall it's not too cold to enjoy being outside.

• Bugs begin disappearing , Damn mosquitos been biting me all summer

• Nothing really. It gets cold, it rains everyday and a lot of wind everyday so you can't go outside.

• Everything! Everything in that photo! Ugh!

Including Halloween <3 :)

• Rockin hoodies everyday.

• The weather

• My fabourite thing is rain

• the leaves changing color!

• Anything Halloween. Haunted houses, scary movies, costumes, decorations.