Write something that is on ur mind to someone without saying their names ^-^ ?

Come on people let it all out !

Most Helpful Guy

• I understand that you're hurt and I understand that you think I don't care about you, and I'm sorry because I do. But I had to block you. We couldn't be together. You're 15 and I'm 18. We live hundreds of miles away and I have a girlfriend. The fact that I feel for you as strongly as I do makes me hate myself and feel like a terrible boyfriend to my girl. So I had to be a man and cut you off. It breaks my heart that I hurt you so much and I'm probably going to be sobbing into my pillow for the next few nights because of it, but now I have to work on making things right with Angie. I don't know how long you will be blocked, until I get over my feelings for you at least. But until then... requiescat in pace.

Most Helpful Girl

• wood question. I'm telling this to u asker... do you know how long i spent just looking at this question, and trying to write something?

i wrote, and then i deleted, and i kept doing that like 3-4 times. i'd love to, but i've just come to the realisation that doing this would be very painful for me.

What Guys Said 11

What Girls Said 11

• I'm still mad at you. I can't help but feel like I don't matter much in your life and I don't know if I can stay in it when I feel this way. Maybe we should just part ways.

• We don't always choose how, when or where people come into our lives and I certainly wasn't planning on you. What you've given to me I can never replace and no matter what the future holds I'll think of you every day for the rest of my life and my heart will hold a piece of you for the eternity to come. 💚😘 also... what do you want for Christmas? 😉

• This is a nice question :)

Hmmm I'm grateful for ear you have lent me. For many times now. And I admit that you having been through a simmilar, albeit somewhat different situation than mine, helps

• You're awesome, like fking awesome

• "What happend to us? Why did things change? I miss the way things used to be. What if after these months, you decide you don't want me anymore?"

• I miss talking to you

• There's nothing I'd love more right now than to be held by you again.

• I talked to you on Saturday morning for the first time in 6 months. You seemed cold and distant. It's alright, I already knew this side of you. But I truly hoped I would never had to be the receiver. Time has passed and I still miss you. I'll never find someone like you :(

I'm almost 80% done ^-^ with the feelings I had for you.

• I really miss you!

• Can we just not celebrate our anniversary anymore? I always get sad during them because I can't help but think, "What if this is the last?"

• I really like you as a person, wish I could talk to you. I know how strange this sounds, but you're so intimidating that talking to you feels like looking into the sun. I'm getting more confident, though, and when I'm one day over all this insecurity and body image shit I hope we can be friends!

• U should tell him ;) this was cute haha

• I think he'd be a little creeped out by all this. He's always surrounded by cool people anyway, but thanks :)

• Good luck to u and never lose hope u r cool and pretty as well im sure u just dont value urself as much as u should do ♡