What can I do for my excessive perverted thinking?

I'm not talking about only sexual stuff. I imagine torturing people, weird deaths and I find it quite entertaining when someone is in pain. What can I do about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Mindfulness Meditation

My dad annoys me so much and everytime I imagine me going to blow his brains out.. I walk into the back garden and shoot myself instead and I have no control when it gets to that stage haha

What Girls Said 4

• isn't that like sadism? ahh well what can you do... just don't actually torture people, and maybe see a psychiatrist if it becomes a big problem.

• Quit watching horror and put 50 shades of grey away!

• No. What is this weird oregano grandma put in my tea? Feels awesome *-*

• Try to feel better about yourself, as I guess you must have a low self-esteem. Sadism occurs when someone is so sad that they need to see their painful emotions on someone else, it gives them the impression that a weight has been lifted from their shoulders for a moment. They kind of project their own suffering on other people.

I think that you should just accept that you have those thoughts, because if you try to resist them they will only persist. You can't fight thoughts, the more you do the more they'll stay. But if you don't focus on them they will eventually go away.
    And then try to improve your self-esteem, and your quality of life, because this is toxic to you more than it is to others. Just try to have fun as much as you can with people who make you feel good about yourself.

• try to stop yourself when you think about it!

What Guys Said 1

• Kill yourself before you end up killing somebody else.