What you do if this guy slapped your girlfriends ass?

Or pretty much any tall, large, muscely, angry looking guy. You can use your imagination

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• There are times where confrontation is necessary. If I can't avoid it, then I can't avoid it, oh well. This to me is one of those times. This person isn't just slapping my girlfriend's ass, he is slapping me in the face, and practically spitting on my masculinity, just because you are larger than me. I don't sit there and take that. What kind of human being would be if I DID? A shitty one, one that can't look at themselves in the mirror. No sorry, I don't aspire to be that kind of person. There are things worth getting physically hurt over, this is one of them.

What Girls Said 7

• The boyfriend's response was 'I could take that guy down' and I think he could land a few punches but I do not think it would end well :P Chances are I'd be the one who turned around and slapped him, 'cause it's happened before.

• Pft. I'd punch him myself.

• I'm just curious, is it actually possible for a guy to slap your butt? Lol. It would be more like a pinch, right?

• If I was a lesbian I would call him on his shit and get him in trouble for sexual harassment. I'll get the plate number if he tries to leave

• I can't stop laughing 😂😂😂😂😂

• Honestly I would punch him myself

• im sure no guy would do anything lol.

• honestly with how feminine guys are looking these days i would assume... nothing
    some might even take out their frustration on their gfs or say dumb crap like "oh so what it was just a slap loosen up!" (this sentence alone would make him single again)

but yea... anyways, im not anybody's girlfriend... that dude can do w/e he wants to me !
    <3 ____ <3 please?

• Ooo so you like the big ripped guys huh? aha

• Lol a girl using feminine as an insult. Society really has you blinded and broken huh?

• yes its bad when its about a guy
      just as masculin would be bad if said about a girl

What Guys Said 18

• Scene:
    Me:Babe are you alright?
    (She nods she's ok) I know just a ass slap lol
    Me: Takes out iPhone, YouTube mortal kombat theme
    Me: SHOUTS* MORTAL KOMBAT
    do a bunch of intimidating martial art stances and hope he runs.

If not... oh boy. FIGHT 👊

• No but really idk! I definitely see this as a reason to confront him, physically or verbally let him know i find it very disrespectful he took it upon himself to violate "her" who happens to be "my girl" also.

• Even if it is some muscle bound jerk, you still got to stand up and try. Even if you get completely wrecked and beat up, you can't just ignore it and let it go. I can't ignore it and let it go. Maybe it's an overblown sense of pride or something, but it just seems like ignoring him is the same thing as telling him to do it again to the next girl, or that what he did now was alright. I try to avoid conflict for the most part, but this is where I make an exception.

I'm definitely going to be going up to the guy like "c'mon, wtf." I can't just ignore it. If it does enter fist fight... well... no amount of muscle is going to protect his weak spots : balls, neck/jugular, and vulnerable spots of head (like thumb pressing the eyes, or holding the ears and pulling down). There is no "dirty fighting" in street fighting :D

• I'll set him straight ASAP, depending how it goes, I ll report him in or straight up go off on him. It's my job to protect her. And I'm definitely make her feel safe and secure. So yeah, he is not going going do it again, better believe that.

• Wow. As soon as I read this I looked at his picture and sure enough, he is now quaking in his boots.

• I'm not one of those idiot guys that starts a fight over stupid shit like that. So many guys here are using false machismo, or real maschismo idiocy, to answer this question. You can sure tell they haven't been in this situation before.

------

I'd tell him she's taken and to not do that again.

THEN if things escalate i'll have to defend myself, but i'm not punching first.

------

Real talk, most fights are preventable, and end up being over stupid shit after you think about it after the fact.

These guys need to calm down their emotions and think logically.

• Punch him through a wall.

• See I'm usually calm, cool, and relaxed and everything but in this moment.. hell naw
    If i'm not around her and she looks single I'd confront him and be like "Aye man that's my girl bruh" or something like that. But if I'm around her and it's obvious I'm here guy.. worldstar <- not smart but hey

• You can easily kill someone by striking certain parts of their body, no matter how big they are. Or knock them out. Jugular hit, soft spot on the back of the head, throat, etc.

• He's got a bat 😱

• Okay well imagine if he didn't have a bat cx

• I wouldn't want to throw the first punch but I might have the courage to tell him off.

If he trys to hit me, I'd take the pussy way out and knee him in the balls with all my strength.

• Confront him

Worst that'll happen is we get into a fight and I lose, but I'd rather go down swinging than let him get away with spanking my girlfriend's ass both disrespecting her and myself.

• I will kick him so hard in the balls that I would tear a tendon in my foot.

... and then get beaten up pretty badly.

• "wtf is your problem?"
    *he pushes me*
    "if you insist"
    I land a couple of punches but I end up pretty beat up, then I decide to end it so I kick him in the nuts

I'm not gunna tolerate that bullshiet

• Call the cops. If any girl questioned my masculinity or tried to say something about manliness she'd get dumped with the quickness. I am the only one who defines my masculinity.

• Nothing... ^__^", just get out of that place.

• Them most sensible answer, Prevent any further problems.

• He has a baseball bat... makes a lot of difference if i cannot grab something too...

• Yeah, i dont go to war easily. We have to control our insticts and use them for really important things.

• grab the nearest chair or bottle and smash it over his head

• Only if she throws me a treat and orders me to go get him.

• i would slap his as with a baseball bat !!

• Nothing. She's an adult and can handle herself.

And if she likes it, why would I want her? She can leave.

• Lol at the anon girl.

What, am I supposed to fight the guy and get arrested? You can't go around hitting people in today's world. Yell at him? Leads to a fight.

Engaging with him is a lose-lose situation. She won't be more attracted from intervening (a lot of women I know would be pissed if I didn't let them handle it), and the guy probably isn't the sort for mature conversation.

So what do you want? Me to be an internet tough guy and say I'd beat his ass like the rest of these sorry losers on this website?

• The girl isn't worth that, but in my opinion your dignity is. At this point, I wouldn't be fighting for just my girlfriend. You didn't just slap her ass, but you slapped me in the face in the process, and no, I'm not going to sit there and take that. And if you think you are larger than me and that gives you the right to take my dignity, you can go fuck yourself. Not you, "you" meaning the person in this example.

• @Dragonblood21

That's extraordinarily childish thinking. In a situation like this, there's no such thing as maintaining your dignity if you choose violence.

If any response is to be given at all, it is simply to walk up to your girlfriend, ignore that the guy is there at all, and say something like "hey, they're seating our table" or something like that to make it clear she's taken and that his interaction with her is over.

But again, most of the women I know would take offense to me trying even something like that. Push comes to shove, that is what I'd do.

But there's nothing positive in any way to be gained from fighting. If you think there is, you're probably one of the meat heads who gets shot in a bar's parking lot.

• Well I'm an mma fighter and I know size isn't everything I can kick that guys ass any day hed probably clober me a few times too tho he looks though