What was the most expensive thing that you ever buy and how much did it cost?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am about to buy the most expensive thing - paying for a damn speeding ticket. First one. Did you know that in an area of Ohio, when you get on the highway it does not go right to 65 but instead, stays at 55 for about 9 miles? I didn't.

It was totally my fault and I was absolutely speeding - no contest there, but there wasn't a speed limit sign anywhere to be found (I was watching) and I am not from Ohio originally so I just assumed it'd be the speed from my state or at least 65 like it was on the other highways I'd seen signs on.

My bad. I'm ticked. Not cause I shouldn't have been ticketed, but because there weren't any signs. Ugh.

On the plus side, the officer was very nice to me, handed me information on removing the points from my license, and also has my birthday. Didn't stop him from slapping me with the ticket though. >:P So that's delightful.

Most Helpful Guy

• Our $300k condo

What Girls Said 17

• Well, I bought a dress that costed almost $80. It was so cute. I had to buy it. I love it! It was worth the money.

• My phone, €170.

• With my own money that I didn't borrow from someone... would probably be an Elton John ticket I bought a couple weeks ago for almost $100.

• With parents money, don't remember as I spent a lot. :(

With my money, $95 on this stupid kit.
    I had to throw it out.

Waste of money but taught me a lesson.

:)

• With my own money, it was probably the groupons I got for my boyfriend and I. $76! I don't make a lot of money >_>

• Condo.
    Can't tell you the price baby.

• Why can't chu ma HAWT white chix? please dont play with this fragile little heart of mine lye dat </3

• The new S6 phone. Cost me $543.98. I now have to get it replaced :(

• My laptop...

• I donated $700 to a charity last year.

• I bought a Mercedes-amg GT for almost 100k last year

• Laptop almost 600€

• My house and my college education is 2nd.

• That would be my PS3. I spent $350 on a 60GB Backwards-compatible console.

• Like all at once? My Samsung - 55" Class LED - 2160p Smart 3D - 4K Ultra HD TV for $2,000. Long term, my car lol. It costs $27,000.

• Do my university education and my rent count? :') Those I pay for with loans and a LOT of help from my Mum though..

Before that I think it was a dollshouse figure when I was about 12 and for some reason my Mum and my grandmother let me spend £50 on this thing at a dollshouse fair. I still have it, I ought to sell it, I could do with the money :/

• it was a car.

• Either my laptop which was like $1200 or a lens for my camera that was roughly the same price. Photography equipment in its entirety has cost me over 5 grand...

What Guys Said 7

• My car, $2000

• My car, Monica. $21000. She's perfffff.

• an xbox one. cause 500$

• my ps4 it cost $500

• A laptop worth $2300 CAD paid in cash.

• with my own money £50 on a hoddie

• My car I guess. It was just 3,000 dollars.