What do you think about the 2002 Pontiac Trasn-Am?

What are you thoughts?

What do you think about the 2002 Pontiac Trasn-Am?

• I would buy it
    14% (1)25% (3)21% (4)Vote
  • I like it/ it's ok
    29% (2)33% (4)32% (6)Vote
  • I don't like it/ not my type
    57% (4)42% (5)47% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|7

Most Helpful Girl

• My cousin was obsessed with that car for a while. I always thought it was an ugly car.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I really like it and chose the "I would buy it" option. I definitely like it more than "just okay". And this is coming from a Mustang guy. I've always thought it had such a cool, flowing design - like a giant phoenix mixed with a fighter jet. If I was going GM, I'd probably go with a Trans Am of some sort. The LS1 puts out a decent 320ish hp or so, and of course, I love the t-tops as well - something Ford has rarely done on Mustangs (only in the 80s I believe).

At the end of the day, I'd still probably pick a Mustang first and foremost, especially if I could ever get my hands on a Cobra or Shelby. But between the Challenger and the Trans Am, it's a close second.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Pretty nice. Not quite my style but it is close. I'd take gladly take it but it wouldn't be my first choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's awesome!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• It's a total failure styling-wise. Too smooth and rounded to look aggressive, but too many fiddly details to look sleek and stylish. It ends up just looking like a typical Japanese coupe, but scaled up a bit, and with a load of stupid little extra bits stuck on all over the place.
    I'd imagine it's probably pretty quick in a straight line though (but not around corners).

0|0
    0|0
  • Trans? Does it think it's a motorcycle?

0|0
    0|0
  • I would buy it, mainly because I don't have a car yet. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Pontiacs were good cars

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the older versions

0|0
    0|0
  • You really love those things don't you? You posted a question before about them. I mean hey if you love them then who cares what other people think?

0|0
    0|0