Would you give a stranger CPR if they passed out/dying?

They could have ma first kiss honestly no matter if its a guy or gurl 😕

• Anyday baby 💏
  • Hell nawww that shite stinks!

Most Helpful Girl

• I would, I'm first aid trained and because people sometimes vomit after CPR I take a little face mask with me everywhere which means you can give CPR but without having to touch the patients mouth. I've done CPR and chest compressions on an elderly female who just crashed on the bus and kept her stable until the paramedics got to her. Everyone should learn how to do it, such an easy but affective skill.

• How would people vomit from this HAWT blondie? I think it wouldve been a dream kum true to for ur lips to touch ma lips baby. No need for a face mask 👄

• I don't think people are exactly thinking "who's blowing air in my lungs they better be cute" ... they are too busy trying not to die

• Lelelel i'd be dreaming in Heaven by now if u were the one blowing HAWT air through ma system 💘
      Im shure with a HAWT blondie like that, i'd be back alive and well in no time 😘

Most Helpful Guy

• Well of course I am trained in professional level CPR/AED and First Aid.

What Girls Said 4

• I would be in like :O OH MY!!! can someone PLEASE HELP THIS GUY MAN by giving them a CPR Kiss!!! SOMEONE!!!

• Yes, if the circumstances call for it. I am trained in CPR.

• I don't know how to do CPR so it'd be better if I could get someone else to. But if there was no-one else there then I hope I'd try

• U might not know that u couldve been ma first kizz 😳😳 one day ill wake up dreaming about that moment with u on the day i lay down on the floor and u tryna give meh sum of dat fresh air 👄

• of course i would!!

What Guys Said 2

• I give guts "ear to mouth" Girls yes.

• If I knew how than obviously without a doubt I would