What does your everyday diet consist of?

Run me through a day in the life of your eating and drinking habits.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Normally, I drink water throughout the day. Every now and then, I'll have a soda, but I'm trying to cut those out again.

In the morning, I'll have some fruit, cereal, and/or yogurt. At lunch, I eat a sandwich. For dinner, it's anything from pasta to burgers to tacos.

What Guys Said 3

• Breakfast - Cheerios or Oatmeal (no additional sugar added) & a BoltHouse Farm Drink: http://www.bolthouse.com/

Lunch - Left over dinner (my dinners are usually vegan or meat with a lot of fats and grease taken out of it and a protein shake.

-Dinner (same as lunch pretty much) and another BoltHouse Farm Drink.

Snacks throughout the day - String Cheese and Granola Bars & water throughout the day... at the end of day, I ususally have between 4-5 empty water bottles.

• Cup of coffee
    Protien shake
    Water
    Apple
    Big salad with lean protien
    Protien shake/apple/lean protien i. e chicken breast or fillet of fish

Pretty much water the ought the say down 50lbs

• unfortunately I'm single and ugly so not vagina

What Girls Said 4

• I usually have 2 cups of coffee before 11am. I'll have two eggs or some greek yogurt for breakfast.
    Lunch will usually involve a lot of veggies. Like, i usually have a giant salad lol. Sometimes I'll have chicken curry or korma if I feel like eating chicken, with basmati rice or coconut rice and garlic naan or roti. I usually have tea after lunch.
    For dinner... I don't know i skip dinner a lot lmao. I usually eat 3 mangos when I get home and snack on berries. I drink like 2 gallons of water throughout the day lol.
    If I'm cooking for me and my boyfriend I'll make platano and chicken with rice n beans.
    I'm eating homemade kheer right now tho lol

• Ice, water and the occasional food item that it's in the fridge at them moment.

• eggs and a smoothie for breakfast
    salad for lunch
    plenty of water
    usually pasta for dinner

• I drink water and green tea and eat veggies and fruits.