Are attractive people capable of feeling sad?

0|1
18|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes dear, for one beauty is subjective. What's attractive to one person is ugly to another and vice versa so by default we're all attractive. Now to answer your question, yes attractive people do feel sad. They're human beings and experience emotional highs and lows the same as everyone else. Honestly those who are considered to be highly attractive by most people, are actually very insecure inside. I believe the result of their attractiveness comes from the level of insecurity they may be experiencing. The more insecure, the more effort they feel they need to put into their appearance.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 17

• Well, I don't know if you'd consider me attractive, but I'm definitely sad a lot. I have bipolar disorder which can make me really sad at times. I have a lot of very attractive friends who are sad/depressed. Being attractive does not mean you are immune to having emotions.

0|1
    0|0
    • if u dont have bipolar, would u still b sad?

• If I didn't have Bipolar disorder, then yes, I'd still be sad. It would be to a lesser extent. Sad is different from being depressed. I could be sad about losing a friend or something. I could be sad about the fact that I might not have a prom date for my senior prom. I could be sad about that stuff, but not depressed. Being bipolar just intensifies that sadness and makes it depression.

• Of course. Everyone can feel sad and experience bad things no matter how attractive they are. Do you think attractive people don't go through shitty experiences?

0|0
    0|0
  • What kinda weird question is that... Any human been can feel bad... are u capable of feeling sad?

0|1
    0|0
    • yes of course. Do you?

• Lately I'm feeling more depressed than anything else 😔

• I m with you girlfriend, looks have nothing to do with how you feel inside.

• Of course, they're humans just like everyone else.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. Happy all the fucking time. Comes with the attractive package.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yup. Some people with low self-esteem like to talk about and sometimes physically attack attractive people. That's not supposed to make anyone happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's possible for any human being to feel sad. Regardless of there appearance

0|0
    0|0
  • No... they're emotionless robots who couldn't possibly ever have anything to feel sad about...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, they are. Because they have feelings too. They are humans just like everyone else. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes obviously.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if they are alive. So, next time check for a pulse. ;p

0|0
    0|0
    • if this helps your brain settle for an answer... even trees and plants get sad... :[! but people chose to think otherwise...

• Well either they are or I'm ugly af

0|0
    0|0
  • No. And I saw a Chupacabra yesterday

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow... just fucking wow!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh yes, why wouldn't they be able to?

0|0
    0|0
  • You get all kinds of false affection so it can make one really sad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course they are...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Nope, I'm not a miserable shell of a person who's only ever had women have interest in me for my body and when I don't move in that direction but towards interest in their minds they don't just up and leave me or cheat on me or decide after the fact that we were never dating. I'm not crippled emotionally, and all the attention I get now from pretty girls doesn't make me question their intentions fully. Nope, I'm perfectly happy and blissful.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I think they feel the same emotions as everyone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • No that would go against their designated computer programming.

1|0
    0|0
  • What is this sad you speak of?

0|0
    0|0
  • A few people have told me I am attractive in my lifetime, and I've been sad plenty of times. So take that for what it's worth.

0|0
    0|0
  • NO they are superhuman and never have ugly days

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I am, I have feelings.

0|0
    0|0
  • For sure, yes, lady. They are humans like us as well.

0|0
    0|0