Why are black women so cute?

I've been watching a lot of YouTube channels where girls are from Nigeria and stuff.
They're so cute! Their skin is alway so beautiful. I wish I was Nigerian and had beautiful big lips and stuff.
:( why do I have to be just African American?

I would think adults would maybe have a job, a family to focus on or better yet a life. If someone was talking crap I'd ignore them not stay on their posts. Looks like my block list is about to get long.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sure you're fine the exact way you are. There is beauty in EVERY race. But by all means THANKS :):)

• Np. Also u like your skin color. I have dark skin color too and not a lot if people in my family were nice about it.

• I think you're still pretty. I watch a lot of black girls, not just Nigerian :)

• Yay don't feel so stupid anymore lol. And thanks:)

What Guys Said 4

• I agree, some African women are super pretty, cute and also hot. More so than many African Americans (though there are pretty ones among them too). I also like "real" Asian girls much better than Asian Americans or Asian Europeans. I think the reason for me is quite simple: I am extremely into "exotic" looking girls. The more different they look from myself, the more I feel attracted to them. Many African Americans or Asian Americans still have a pretty high percentage of caucasian-ness in them. For example for black girls I'm not really into brownish skin color, I love it when girls have really super pitch black skin and that is easier to find among African (not only Nigerian) girls than African American.

• I said Nigerian girls are attractive. I didn't say I disliked being black. It's not my ancestors fault they were raped.

• I know. I didn't say that either. Don't get so defensive. I was just saying what I'm attracted to. Jesus...

• This girl is so mixed up

• There are attractive and ugly females of every nationality and race.

• Stop being a hater and shoo off. I can talk about black people just like people talk about other ethnics in here.
      Nothings equal until it involves black people. Than it's not ignorant or mean. You wouldn't see a white person doing this if the post was about white or Korean girl.

• I post this on every "This race is attractive" or "This race is ugly" post I see.

• Go on youtube search and watch: Colorado busdriver uppercut

Thats a cute black girl

• Ewwwwwwwwww

What Girls Said 6

• Because you're born in America... Black is still black, it doesn't matter if you're a black woman from the U. S. or a black woman from Africa or a black woman from the U. K. you're still a black woman. You can't do much about your physical appearance but if you like her personality you can adopt those characteristics and apply them to yourself.

• Yeah, black people can have different features. Plus I think Nigerian women are very cute. PatricaBright and Jamie andNikki

• I'm not just black so it doesn't make sense to say I'm only black when that is not the reality. I said nothing about a slave mentality I said you're experiencing black victim hood. You think the world is against you because of the color of your skin and if they don't kiss your ass and constantly reassure you of your beauty they're either self haters or racist. You hate yourself, your hair, your skin, and because of this you want the world to give you praise above all else because you're insecure.

• I don't agree with those labels. To me if you're born in Africa you're African. If you're born in America and you're Black, you're Black American. Black people have nothing for themselves and it's sad

• What is up with all the race questions lately?

As to answer your question- I don't know, they're naturally beautiful. I like their smooth skin and big lips. I wish I had fuller lips like them ;o

• 0|0
  • im mixed but i know that does not matter but you are beautiful just the way you are :*

• Because every race has beautiful people. :)

• Be happy the way you are because you're unique, focus on the good things about yourself.