Is this sexual harassment? would I be wrong to report him?

i was working in the lingerie section and was putting a bra back on its hanger. he came up and said "thats too small for you" i said "eww, that was rude" and he said "no, it was a compliment". it made me really uncomfortable.
im asking for opinions because i dont want to get anybody in trouble if it unfair. but at the same time i feel its unfair to me, or anybody else he might say something inappropriate to if i dont say anything.

Most Helpful Guy

• That guy is a sphincter.
    How about just shrugging it off? Or consider it a bad joke.
    The world is full of sphincters. You can't pay attention to all those you encounter.

Most Helpful Girl

• You told him it was rude. See of he does it again again tell him that's not appropriate if that doesn't get him to apologize then tell your mgr. I assume he is a co-worker and not a customer right?

• yea, he is a coworker. he hasn't apologized yet.

What Guys Said 5

• he made a comment that directly correlates with your private parts, you can report the fuck out of him.

but seriously he probably didn't mean anything by it lol.

• it was, put i don't think it would be enough to report him. if he keeps it up then report him

• Sounds like a misbegotten attempt to flirt with you. I wouldn't go overboard on the situation.

Also, "eww, that was rude"? What are you, 14?

• i was trying to let him know it was rude and gross without being mean about it. it was the first thing that came to mind.

• HAHAHAHAHAHA, NO

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, OK :D thats what i figured. just wanted to be sure

• If the guy was good looking would it make it any different?

• he is good looking. but he's also married. and so am i.

• It's unfair of you. He did nothing wrong just wanna hit a conversation with you.

What Girls Said 3

• No that's not fucking sexual harassment. Jesus Christ woman

• you should report it!

• Sexual harrasement is a bit far, it's just a creep who doesn't know how to act around women.