Do adult females get bullied, judged and laughed at for being a "pegasister" ?

Not quite sure where to ask this but this seems like a good place to ask.

We bronies are commonly being judged for being gay, pedophile and whatnot of a disgrace if people find out, that we grown up men like and watch My Little Pony. ( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°) They keep insulting us for this.

Do adult females get some kind of such bullshit from people, if they are liking and watching My Little Pony?

It seems like we guys must be bullied for liking "a show for little girls, that makes no sense" because it's been - in my opinion - wrongly categorized.

Please also include which insults you are getting, comparing to what we males are getting called.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've hardly gotten and flack for it. It doesn't happen as much to the adult female fans, but it does still happen. :T

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah, I've gotten some hate for it. Probably not as much as a male brony, but I do get offended when our fandom is harshly judged. Like what's wrong with liking a children's show? It's a great show.

• I don't think so, but mostly 'pegasisters' aren't as well known as their male equivalents. But if people do find out, then they do criticise too.

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe by other women, but women are known to talk shit about each other lol

• dude its kind of lame... sorry lol! but it is