Is it possible to be racist but like black girls?

There's this guy who goes to my school that went on a whole Facebook rant about how black people are criminals and how we should be exiled off the earth. He made a Facebook status saying, "Like for a tbh and rate." I liked it, and he posted on my wall. "You are fucking beautiful and you should inbox me." Then he rated me a 10000000000. I didn't inbox him so an hour later he inboxed me and said "hey beautiful 😍." I said, "sorry I don't speak to racists." He said, "im not racist?" I said, "yes you are. I saw your Facebook statuses." He said, "i was talking about black guys." I didn't respond and he saw me today in the hallway and touched my hair, looked at me, smiled, then walked away. I inboxed him earlier, and said "why'd you touch ny hair?" He said, "its beautiful and fluffy." I said, "but its black hair and you're racist." He said, "i told you my status was about black guys." I said, "but my dad is black so you hate my dad?" He said, "no, because i like you and it wouldn't be right to hate my crush's father." Im so confused. How can you be racist to us but still like us?

Most Helpful Guy

• Didn't stop the slave masters from going in on them at night...
    I notice with racist people they tend to hate their gender counterpart more than the opposite. Oh and for guys, as crude as this sounds, "pussy is pussy" he'd have to flat out despise the whole race to not want anything to do with you, anything less and he may still want to go in ya raw.

• Daaaaaammmnnn.*jaw fell to the floor* Lol

• @Esplorare
      You think that was jaw dropping? Well fuck lol that's the PG version I censored myself and deleted a few extra lines.

• *makes a note to reach for extra buttery popcorn whenever I see you here*

Most Helpful Girl

• You should go pinteresting, find all the hottest black guys with the most amazing bodies that you can and play it to this song, then send it to him... then block him. Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14K6KtBlusY

Leave him sputtering with rage and inferiority at the sight of the same gorgeous Black men international pussies everywhere go crazy for. ;)

This guy would probably sex you like there's no tomorrow then call you a n*gger as soon as he gets pissed off. Disgusting. You deserve better.

What Guys Said 2

• What the actual fuck.

• Lmfao this nigga doesn't know what he likes/dislikes. That's like saying you hate fruits with a passion but you catchem sippin apple juice. 😂😂😂 Don't give that fool the time of your day.

What Girls Said 4

• Does it matter? The guy is a racist dickbag.

• He sounds like a piece of shit honestly. Like please don't encourage him he needs to keep himself in check

• he's a confused boy

• I've encountered some white guys that didn't like black guys but are dating black girls.