Desert Island Games: What's the last thing you touched?

The last thing you touch is what you get to take on a deserted island!

(I know someone is going to say they touched themselves lol so your body doesn't count :P )

Most Helpful Girl

• Vaseline! lol. :) omg what the frilly heck am I going to do with Vaseline!

• Why... oh why vaseline haha!

I guess if you get cut, you can put some on there :P
      More importantly who says "frilly heck" haha sounds cute though xD

• Oh shhhhhh. Lol. :) I'm glad you can restrain yourself. :P

Silly. :P

• Ohhhhh thank you for the MHO... :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Oooh I like theoretical survival questions.
    I am holding my electric guitar while I'm on GAG, so I guess that is my last thing.

Luckily, I think I do quite a bit with that.

MY PLAN:
    1.) While I would want to chill and play it all day as I starve to death, I unfortunately need to tear it apart :( First, I'll the steel strings off and the tuning pegs. From there I can fashion a fishing rod, using a metal tuning peg as a casting weight. For food, I'd use whatever I could find -- crab, coconut, bugs, whatever. For a rod I could a stick on the island or anything I could find. If there are no good sticks I'll use the guitar neck and I'll make the rod longer by tying additional strings on one another.

2.) I polished my guitar recently so it is very shiny. I may be able to get a fire going with the shine off the guitar. If that doesn't work, I'll find two sticks, make some tinder or light firewood from guitar body shavings, and I'll take the thick low E string of the guitar and fashion a bow drill for the fire. Using friction and effort I should be able to start a fire.

3.) From there, I'll have fire and possibly food. Now I need water. Luckily, almost all islands on the world, no matter how empty, have washed up plastic bottles and trash on them. I'll take a water bottle, some sea water, boil it above my fire so the flames just barely lick the bottle, then I'll try and hang something above it to catch condensation -- a bag if I can find it. Maybe another piece of a bottle.

4.) Luckily, my guitar has active pickups so it has batteries. I may be able to use the batteries and the internal wiring to create an additional source of heat by wiring it up wrong so the circuit gets screwed up.

5.) For shelter, I'm going to have to see what is on the island. Partially built in natural shelter is pretty much always better in my opinion.

6.) Using my remaining guitar strings and whatever flexible sticks I find around, I may be able to fashion together a land trap too-- particularly a twitch up snare trap. I'll have to put multiple for more chances of success. One of these : www.watchmenofamerica.com/.../trap1.jpg

7.) The rest of the wood I'll save as last resort firewood. If it does rain (which I'll be collecting all the rain water I can), I'll keep my guitar dry. The gloss on the guitar should stop water to an extent, and keep the internal wood dry. So, if I can't find any dry wood, I'll burn the rest of my guitar body.

Yep, that's all I got for an electric guitar.

• Oh my!!! You get Mh for overhtinking haha

• Lol I like how your entire life depends on your guitar haha

• Haha it'd pain me greatly to have to tear it apart though!

What Girls Said 14

• Last thing is my phone.. I'll try to contact someone.. but if I can't then I'll just play games and listen to songs till battery is dead.. then I'll get mad at myself that I should have saved it for the night. When everything will be dark.. I'll try to switch it on but I won't.. 😢😭😭 then I'll just look at the black screen.. fix my hair.. and wait to die. 😔

• Hahaha but I need you alive! D:
      What was the last thing you touched before the phone?

• yup. it is nice.. :) well i am just happy i'll probably not die.. haha

• Probably... just probably :P

• I'm currently touching my laptop as I type this message. Does that count? If not, I touched a bottle of water. Hooray! I'll stay alive for a little longer if something else doesn't get me first. >.>

• Does the keyboard and mouse count? If not, then it was my water bottle! It is only half full... oh dear.

• I fear for your safety... so I'll let you take your water bottle xD

• Oh thank you, kind sir!
      Maybe while I'm there, I can create a make shift filtering system to get fresh water...

• How the heck will my cello helped me survive? 😂😂 if that doesn't count then it's a knife..

• Break the wood and burn it for fire! Use the strings in some form of trap mechanic to trap animals lol!

• Use the cello to lure birds to you... then eat the birds! :D

• I'd just break it and make a snare out of the strings to get animals to come to their death 😂 I could still fish with the strings, provided I'm patient enough xD

• I guess I'm going on vacation with my cat. She can hunt food for us and I'll build a shelter. :3

• Oh yes! She can bring you fresh mice every day!
      For desert maybe you'll get a pigeon :D

• Nooo, Umbreon would never eat me! How can either of us level up if there's nothing to eat? :o

• You'd look pretty tasty once Umbreon is hungry :p

• That would be my phoneeee

• Last thing I touched was my phone actually I'm still on it. If that doesn't count I'm on my couch I'm totally taking that. Comfy living by the beach.

• The couch it is! I mean you won't last long but at least you'll be comfy :P

• Like what CHARisma110
    Said the last think I touched was my phone
    Before that it was my boyfriend face
    None of which would do me that good
    On a desert island

• I watched survivor... The last thing ill touch I my phone.

• My laptop ಠ_ಠ Damn you electronics!! 😡

• Welp, I moved my stuffed animal.
    Fantastic, I get a fucking teddy bear to help me survive.

• You better use it well! I'll drop you in a cold desert island, use the bear to keep you warm! :D
      Did you really have to move the bear? *shame shame shame*

• If you think we should go through with this... say "LALALALA" oh perfect! Let's do this xD

• Nooooo ;-;
      Welp.. Booooo, you tricked me. ;c

• A shiny pen 😳

• My keyboard 😑😑😑😑😑

• The keyboard.

• Lol what was it before the keyboard xD

• I ate it already.
      What was the last thing you touched?

• A sleeping bag lol
      I'll give you a new slice, but just one :P

What Guys Said 7