Do you believe these cartoon scenes are intended to be double ententes or just coincidence?

This is from an old show called Rocko's Modern Life. Do you believe these were meant to be in there or just coicendental

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, I think most, if not all, of those were meant to be there. The creators had to know what they were doing. That show was on when I was younger, and I'm sure I missed out on many of the jokes mentioned, but I do remember recognizing things here and there that weren't "appropriate."

You have to consider the fact that many ages of people were watching that show, so they had to make it appeal to a broader audience and keep it entertaining.

• Very true, I loved it as a kid, and never caught any of it. Even they say Gravity Falls has a lot of Illuminati refrences

• Thanks for MHO! :)

• Welcome :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the reason why there are a LOT more dirty jokes in older movies and shows compared to nowadays is because kids back then were a LOT different than this current generation. Back in the 90's, it was unheard of for elementary school-aged kids to make sex jokes.

• Today, you could have a 10 year old kid watch Shrek and they would most likely be able to point out at least some of the dirty jokes on their own.

• really, you think so?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• One of the most underrated cartoons of all time!

A lot of cartoons have low-key innuendos in them.

It's rather genius, because that gives the adults and kids to watch the same show in different ways. :-D

• Rocko really was great and ingenious for it's time

• I didn't appreciate the wit of it when I was a kid, but as an adult it was a really well written show.

• I remember Rocko's Modern Life. Definitely intended.