You've found the perfect person, you get married and this happens.. What do you do?

You've met the perfect person and hit it off well. You enter a relationship and everything's going well. A few years go by and you plan to get married. You get married. Now you're moving into your first home together. (you've both had your own place and didn't live with each other prior to getting married) . You're moving things in while the other one's at work. You putting some of your husband's/wife's things into the bedroom. you trip over something and the box flies out of your hand and falls and spills out a bunch of things . you pick them up and find...

Guys you see your wife's birth certificate and it has a guy's name on it , but the last name is you wife's maiden name. You also find a bag of crack. You confront your wife when she comes home and she breaks down and admits she was born a man but got surgery and she's on crack and she was scared to tell you because she loves you and couldn't fathom living with out you. What do you do?

Women you find a bunch of gay porno magazines, a bag of meth , and a video of him smoking pcp. You confront him when he gets home from work and he breaks down admit he's bi and on drugs and he was scared to tell you because he couldn't imagine living with out you. What do you do?

Forgot to add a poll

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't care if he's bi and has porno magazines but the drugs are where it crosses the line. Either he quits or we're through.

Most Helpful Guy

• If I told you I was selling ice cream, you made the purchase, but then find out I just gave you a cup of jello, you would probably feel lied to and cheated. You'd want a refund.

At the end of the day, the person you married and had a relationship was just a big hoax. You fell in love with a mask they created, an illusion that they created just to keep you happy, and in turn, hide their own insecurities and issues. Not only do they have severe problems, but now I can't trust them. If someone kept huge things like that from me for years, it is no longer just a lie, its basically a long con.

You bet your ass I'm leaving.

• lol you would stay and try? If they begged you? Went on all social media sites and apologized?

• Did I stutter? I said I bet your ass. I doubled down on both your ass cheeks. I am serious when ass is on the line.

What Girls Said 3

• I'd be very supportive and get him straight to rehab.

• I'm checking his ass into rehab. And keeping the magazines for myself to entertain me while he's gone obviously.

• I think divorce is the best option here. Lying about something like this is very crucial and affects trust which is very important in my opinion.

• You wouldn't try to make it work?

• how can you trust a person that's not being honest from day one? Okay maybe was scared to admit certain things but then I would ask myself why I haven't gained there trust after even getting married and stay together until death?

What Guys Said 8

• Pretty sure you can detect both of those things way before "a few years go by".

Turning a penis inside out probably doesn't look like a vagina at all.
    And anyone who "does crack" would most likely be addicted, and you could definitely notice that.

• Wow the guy got way screwed over more. Who cares if the person is bi? That literally shouldn't change your relationship in the slightest. Also who cares if they have fap material?

I'd get an annulment. If I ever get married I'd like to conceive kids. Besides our entire relationship was founded on a lie.

• If it was you what would you do?

• Divorce, sue the living fuck out of her, sue the state, burn everything I have that has connection to "her", and leave the region of the country I'm in. After which I'd change my name because all of this would obviously become internet hayday material, my old life would be ruined and I would have to start over and become a new person that just looks like "that one guy".

A relationship built on mistrust is a relationship doomed to come back and kick you when you've been knocked down.

• to be honest I probably start breaking shit and move out immediately

• Man, you've been eating her all this time and you couldn't tell? Ewww!

• They got very good top notch surgery. What would you do?

• That's kind of impossible, considering they'd have to dig out a canal inside of him to replicate a vagina, as well as the (what I assume to be hard-to-replicate exactly) texture of the that, and then perfectly sculpt the labia and make them the exact same skin tone to match his skin down there...
      etc.

No way.

• Honestly, I'd feel lied to and it's probably over.

• I immediately leave and divorce him.

• I would divorce her.