How did you know your gagers friend?

0|0
10|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't even remember how I knew them actually lmao! Let's see..

I know @Genie23 because I messaged her about something, what was it, I forgot lol then we just talked and talked. I forgot how I know @MissNowhere and @cinderelli 🙈 it should be the quizzes if I'm not mistaken.

I know @youknowitt because she pm about a creep 😂 then we just continued talking about other randomies. @DaniaMQ was because of kittens right? Then we just followed each other and talked through pms.

@Lissy967 and @HookingSwan is through pms too, I guess.. :/ @Jxpxtxr is when I answered a quiz and we had the same answer, then I pmed her. @mooky06 I guess was also through pms.

Yeahhh its literally me private messaging people first lol xD

7|1
    0|0
    • Haha I don't remember either 😛 It was probably the quizzes, would make sense!!! xD

• Show All
    • YAAAAY KITTENS 😍😍😍😂

• Thanks asker (:

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• @genericname85 answered one of my questions one day, I liked it, checked his profile, liked most of his posts as well, saw that he's German (I was living in Germany at that time, so it's always good to find a German speaker on an English based website. So I messaged him.

0|1
    0|0
  • With most of them, they'd comment on one of my opinions and we'd start a conversation that way. From there, we'd enjoy what the other person had to say and continue talking through different posts and then PMs, discussing random things.

0|1
    0|0
  • Gag friends?
    I don't have all that many. I have to to PM anyone first, which I suppose would help explain that.. The ones I do have, they messaged me first and we've been chatting ever since. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • well most started by commenting on each others opinions.

0|0
    0|0
    • Might've had something to do with basketball if I remember correctly, it's been a while now lol

• Show All
    • :D
      look u know i take my opportunities.

u know what? u might just be right. it was super late lmao. @jwhit

• Yeah but you make me out to be the bad guy when I do it lol

Mhmmm, I just gave you a pass don't get use to it lol

• The only friends I make are people who message me first... Which explains the lack of friends.

0|2
    0|0
  • I met most of them through my questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • From answering questions and pms.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know how I knew them but I know it started when I was commenting on their opinions :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually because of my answers to questions.

People then pm me
    I respond.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• They kinda just... started loving me. Can't blame em.

0|0
    0|0
  • comments and answers. Also private messaging works too

0|0
    0|0
  • Guess what? I knew then from gag

0|0
    0|0
  • Friends? Which friends :(

0|0
    0|0
  • One of them I don't even remember. I think we got to replying back and forth and I talked to her in private.

Another one I didn't even like at first, but eventually what she said made sense to me more than what everybody else was saying and we become good friends.

Another I think I just liked what I she was saying and she liked what I was saying.

Another one I think dude just like private messaged me or something.

0|0
    0|0