Let's talk about death: WHAT DO YOU WISH TO HAPPEN?

You can only pick one ;) What would you wish to happen out of these options if you had the choice?

• Immortality
  • Reincarnation
  • Oblivion
  • Recursion
  • Limbo
  • Heaven

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely recursion. I could relive my life as often as I want, do all the things I couldn't do the first time around, AND avoid all the bad things/people that have been in my life

School would be a breeze since I would already know everything that would be taught. I could invent shit before their original creators do, like technology and social media. I could be hailed as a musical god by writing hundreds of songs that were already made now, but I would write them first. I could be and do whatever I want.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was going to vote Recursion. I would get the chance to live again, get to remember all the sweet memories, people I care about... But then I realised no, I don't want Recursiom because there are some things that I really REALLY want to forget. I wamt it to get those hurtful painful memories wiped...

So, if I get to choose. I would choose Heaven. Die peacefully and go to heaven. Permanent bliss sounds really beautiful.. Haha :)

• Hby? If you had to choose.. which one would you pick? :o

• I totally know the feel girl

• :/ Hope is what keeps me going. Let's hope life will take a beautiful turn.. one day. Haha

What Guys Said 28

• Recursion.
    I'd want to remember all the good things in my life, all the things that made me cry, all the days spent laughing, and all the days spent being sad. I'd want to remember all the love that never happened or the love that happened. I'd want to remember why they happened and how I could make my life better from them.

Despite all the sad memories I'm sure I'd keep, I wouldn't want to lose the few good ones I had in my previous life, like friendships formed and such.

A do-over in life is priceless.

• Reincarnation and Recursion is part of the same deal
    though most people get their memories wiped, a few may
    actually recall certain things of the past.

This is my blind shot, at why some people are born with a higher knowledge..
    or the reason prodigies/genuises exist.

Who knows. ^.^

• 3|2
  • 72 virgins sounds like the best idea. Too bad it's bullshit..

• I pick oblivion or maybe recursion - My life is not bad but I wonder what my life would be like again if I chose different options at certain times ( that would be interesting to see ).

• Who the fuck wouldn't want heaven?

• I... what am I supposed to do there? With all the perfect people. As a Christ I would prefer to help all those desperate evil souls

• You could do whatever the fuck you want, and you'd only want to do good things.

• Immortality would be cool. I get to be myself as I am now more or less. All of the other options more or less kill me off.

• Oblivion. I wanna die and that's it, no heaven, reincarnation, no limbo... just let me be.

• I think recursion would be my choice cause its an opportunity to have a second go at my life and make better choices

• Heaven is the only option for me.

• Reincarnation seems the best in my opinion...

• Recursion, because:

- Immortality: sounds tempting but probably not that much fun if you are the only one who is immortal
    - Reincarnation: I don't see the benefit of it if I don't remember anything.
    - Oblivion: Just dying sounds boring.
    - Limbo: I feel already alone, being a ghost would only make it worse. No thanks.
    - Heaven: IT'S A TRAP!

• Heaven... at least I have listened a lot about beautiful girls up there 😍
    LOL 😁
    Greedy me 😂
    What about you😶?

• I kind of like the idea of reincarnation, plus if you think about it, it would fallow lays about energy, nothing is created or destroyed. why wouldn't that apply to the soul as well.

• I really wanted to pick something more interesting, but that Heaven option is way above the rest of the options.

• I'd love immortality if you don't age beyond the age of 28

• Immortality.

• Make it heaven, that option sounds best :D

• What we call "bliss" or "happiness" is nothing but a relative absence of pain, so oblivion would essentially be the same as heaven, but definitely irreversible and therefore safer. It's also the most realistic option.

• Die and go to heaven.

• Who wants to live forever?

• Immortality.

I can be a badass :D

• I don't believe in it but I guess reincarnation would be the most fun. Well okay, recursion, but that's just impossible since no one has memories.

• Oh well I thought recursion meant reincarnation with memories. You're just living the same life over and over. No.

• i would rather recursion, at least i won't make as many mistakes the next time around

• Limbo, I'd haunt the crap out of people! And also check in on those I cared about, make sure they're ok

• Heaven sounds nice but I'm still skeptical of it.

• D for sure. After a few times around I would be making kick ass choices.

• What do I want to happen or what do I believe will happen?

• Of course what you want to happen xD

• Immortality. Never die.

• People don't realize that with recursion sure you can make smart choices, but eventually you'd die and have to start all over. I mean I guess it's great for a while, but wouldn't that get boring? The same life. Over and over and over again.

What Girls Said 18

• I was gonna opt for recursion.. but then I realized that my life is pretty messed up and I don't wanna keep most of the memory as its too painful.

Then I thought of immortality.. but only if I get to retain eternal youth.

Heaven? That sounds pree good, but then I don't think that's what I really want.

So I ended up choosing oblivion. I die and that's it. Nothing happens after that, no more ghost or a new life or whatever. Just die.

• I would go with reincarnation :) and that we, once our souls are sick and tired of the earthly drama, move on to nirvana ✌🏻️

I always thought immortality would be kinda freaky and cool af but I'm starting to realise it's actually more a curse than a gift.

• Recursion for just one final try - knowing what I know! =)
    But other than that - immortality and heaven both sound like opposites but cool options I'd love to explore.

• Reincarnation.

It's like immortality... It's ducking amazing. I really want to live as many lives as possible.

• I think after living a good, full life I'll be ready for an eternal nap lol

Oblivion for me, please!

• Immortality.. if I stay young forever 😉

• i chose heaven. my body dies, but my soul and my spirit will live on blissfully. reincarnation was the second choice for me. interesting question!

• Recursion sounds interesting, we'll go with that.

• I choose Heaven! I've always wanted to meet God and Jesus! I've gotta work towards it though :) -----MY Beliefs

• Heaven or Vallalha would be ideal.

• Reincarnation. There's too much I don't want to remember.

• I'd prefer heaven but let's not kid ourselves here cause it doesn't exist.

• I would rather have recursion :P

• Recursion - I could be one smart baby and also try different choices and their new outcome xD

• Heaven is perfection 🙌

• Definitely recursion for me.

• Er. does immortality comes with youth? :P

• I don't do death
    One subject I just can't touch