What are your TALENTS?

We all have some special abilties, maybe you found it, maybe not, but they are there somewhere.
Dont be shy : )

What are your TALENTS?
Thanks
Orange

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a couple of the least useful talents ever haha :)

1. I give spectacular hugs. I am amazing at hugging. I always know exactly the right amount of pressure and closeness, and every person is different in their preference and comfort level.

2. I have a knack for dog training. With schooling, I could probably be really great at it, but for now I'm self-taught. Then again, I've only ever worked with very intelligent dogs, so I don't know if I'm a great trainer or if the dogs are great, haha.

Oh, and I'm very good at child care, but I'm not sure if you'd call that a talent or not. I just used to nanny a lot, so I got the hang of it. My specialty is handling 1-year-old tantrums. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• You are brave to ask this of me..

But I will try to simplify it the most I can
    Sports: Pretty much everything that requires moving
    I've always been good at without even trying much.

Music: Piano, Violin, and Singing. Music and soundplay has held
    a place in my heart, ever since I heard a certain song, when I was little.

People: Both Psychology and Anatomy have always been intriguing to me
    how could it not? Our brain is an amazing piece of work.

I can not do this without it sounding like I'm bragging
    even if my life depended on it.. ^.~

But.. now I'm interested in what talents
    you, O mighty Orange, may possess. ^.^

• The mighty Orange thinks he's best talent is storytelling and using video and audio to do it, but he still have to make his first short movie to prove it.

... and i still have to know if i can create decent music... it's a wish at least ;)
      Other things... I can hold my breath for a good time and move my ears lol

I think im good inventing cakes and making new tastes too.

• Damn those eyes! have not seen that one. The last ones i saw was a scifi short from Ridley scott that im trying to find on youtube... and the story of a woman that was raped and go on a revenge trip killing all the guys... I see more when exploring vimeo but spend more time developing possible stories and screenplays and making shooting experiences.

We gotta believe.
      What's your recent project?

• Oh I don't make short films myself.

But I am in the midst of writing a new song
      that's pretty much what I do, when I'm not with my friends.

Because to me, the best way to convey a message
      is through the universal language, that is music. ^.^

What Girls Said 12

• - Drawing/painting/sketching (I can do Anime or realistic drawings)
    - Basketball
    - Photo editing and designing
    - Voice acting to some anime characters
    - Cooking
    I can play flute but not professionally just a hobby.
    - I love climbing mountains
    - Architecture and spatial skills (meaning I am good in analyzing the space around me and recognizing directions. It is a skill that blind people usually master when visualizing things in non-visual way. I discovered that during a test, and in different occasions, when my companions and I are lost, I can visualize a path out of the maze).

... etc.

• Wow, basketball huh? and mountain climbing. Too physical for meeee ;P

• Nah, im learning by myself, i choosed the wrong course... so now i have to make it happen alone. I do want to make a living from film too.

• Oh, it is same here. It is sad that there is no much support for art and creative fields that people rately choose them as their career.

• Science. Science is my jam. Also logic. Logic is like my jelly. Not at interesting as my jam, but still pretty tasty.

• *making what I want happen... eventually
    *getting unwanted attention :P
    *being strangely influential without trying
    *physical endurance challenges
    *psychology
    *writing
    *turning men into psychotic stalkers :P

• Singing
    Drawing/Sketching
    Dancing
    Acting
    Piano
    Cello
    Violin
    Guitar
    Harmonica
    Learning the Clarinet
    Lacrosse (offense and goal keeper)
    Field Hockey (field player, offense and midi)
    Writer - I have a way with words, haha
    Crocheting
    Knitting
    Embroidery

I do a lot of stuff...

• My talent is to be talntless.
    Sadly, I can't make money out of it like Kim K. 😢😂

• Singing, designing, dancing, writing, ...

I'd like to think I'm a pretty good actress, but never been proven. xD

• Um I think I'm good at dancing, sports and writing.

• Swimming, sport, sleeping

• i can play a few musical instruments

• Cooking
    Painting
    Doodling

• I play piano

• Apparently, drawing, painting, writing, sports (general, nothing specific), acting... and all of that. But I don't really think so, aside from the drawing part which seems realistic Lol

• What do you like to draw?

• People, faces, shapes... all kind of things. Mostly, characters, though. It just has to inspire me^^

What Guys Said 6

• I'm pretty good at understanding things. Turning it all into a system that makes sense. It's helped me be good at:
    Helping people.
    Cooking.
    Music (Drums, Guitar, Bass, Singing).
    Dancing.
    Networking.
    Programming.
    Vidier Gams.
    Other Computer Shit.
    Grammar.
    Reading people.
    Sex.
    Carpentry.
    Leading.
    Explaining Complicated BS.

I'm not good at creating things. I AM very good at taking something that exists and manipulating it for the better. I've been turned off from art for this very reason. But after thinking about it, I really think I'm going to try and pursue photography next.

• Thats great man.
      I tried to program but i lost my patience...

• I was trying to make 3D games, but they are not easy haha

• Ugh, do NOT get me started on physics. Best to start with something fun and simple. Like a 2d game, arrow keys to move, mouse to aim and shoot, run around and kill things. You can create the movement and shooting sections in a day, the rest comes down to obstacles, User Interface (UI), enemies and physics. You add things slowly, one at a time. When something stumps you, you research and learn. Once you get that all down THEN you can try a different kind of game. And keep doing this, until every type of 2d game is tangible with your knowledge.

AND THEN you get to try 3d. Trying to figure out why your RPG stats algorithm isn't working while your character is falling through the floor is a very difficult place to be.

• Sprinting, Piano, Guitar, Running (general), Sketching, Simplest form of engineering, volley, basketball, creativity, programming, stand up comedy, singasong, computer stuff, gaming, loving

• Making very realistic sounds of goat 😂😂😂😂😂

• Thats an uncommun one, please share with us your gift :p

• I can use that voice just once in 2 months. It's harmful for my throat. Also, to save this precious gift I don't make it often. I save it for special occasions ^^

• singing---

• sleeping
    fixing stuff
    I'm not sporty at all but I have a talent in most sports

• My talent, I guess is being fiendish. I somehow manage to become enemies with anyone I choose.

Also, I know a flood of jokes are going to be coming in right now.