How are you doing today?

Rant, spill all your feelings, whatever you want. Feel free to go anon if you wish.

I hope you girls are all doing alright ❤
And guys too.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm feeling good, I supposed, tho I didn't had any sleep for the past two nights. I have my cello examination coming up soon and I'm max stressed out about it. I just can't wait for the weekends and I'd spend all day at the south. Probably gonna go do some studies about my school's test soon.. :x

What Guys Said 11

• Really annoyed and upset.

• I've had slightly better days

• I got 8 1/2 hours of sleep, my computer is working again, and I'm goofing off here on GAG. Life could not be better right now. Lol.

• Freak'n awesome!

• I'm good thanks. How are yiu?

• Fine... how about you?

• I'm alright. Could be doing better, but could be doing worse.

• Doing great! yourself?

• fine, u? :)

• doing great thanks and you?

• Good and your self

What Girls Said 14

• I'm just feeling stressed out cause I'm going under tomorrow for the first at the hospital. Getting my wisdom teeth removed and I'm scared as hell. I've never had surgery and just thinking of laying there in the operating theater waiting to get injected makes me want to cry. I'm really anxious about.

• Eh, I am feeling alrighty. Didn't go to school today bc of my heavy rock n roll lifestyle. Just lowkey chilling in bed thinking about food, but too lazy to go buy something.

• I'm doing pretty well in all aspects of life BUT I've had this annoying headache for 2 days now. For some reason, I only get it at night. It's pissing me off and all I want to do is relax in bed and stare at the ceiling but I can't because the stupid throbbing sensation in my head is bugging the fuck out of me.

• I'm not that great to be honest. Constant headaches/migraines and issues with life aren't fun, but oh well!

Hope you're doing well!

• Better than yesterday, but not as good as I will be tomorrow.

Haha.

• i'm not alright... i'm crampy af since this morning >:( :'(

• I'm okay, thanks.

• Pretty shitty. I haven't slept in days 😭

• I'm doing good, how about you? :)

• I'm doing well, and you?

• I am doing great

• Fine, thank you! Hope you are doing fine too.

• very good, thans. lol