What is your favorite food?

Most Helpful Guy

• For me it's more important how the food is prepared than what food it is. I'm a big foodie and my health, the environment and the animals are important to me, so I only eat fresh products and I mainly buy organic food. When I buy meat, I exclusively buy meat from animals that lived and were slaughtered in my own country, because Switzerland has some of the strictest animal protection rights in the world. We don't have any of those chicken factories where thousands of chicken are stuffed together into a big room and the employees have to cut of their beaks because the chicken are so stressed that they would otherwise kill each other. We also don't have pigs or cows living in these tiny boxes so the can't even turn around and crap like that. Basically, when I buy meat, I want to be absolutely sure that the animal that was killed for me had a nice, happy life. I also don't buy meat from China or eastern Europe because they feed them with antibiotics and crap like that.

In terms of different dishes, I can say that I'm a very open-minded person. I think I eat almost everything. My favorite food depends quite a lot on the season. Now that it's becoming fall, we love to eat a lot of venison and boar in central and northern Europe. I enjoy that too. There's nothing nicer on a cold fall day than sitting in a rustic, traditional restaurant that is in a building which is already 300 or 400 years old, with wooden chairs and tables and some candles standing around and eating some really hearty, traditional food.
    In the summer on the other hand, I love to eat a lot of mediterranean and also middle eastern foods. My dad is Greek, so I also know how to prepare to traditional Greek dishes. And of course Italian always works. When the weather is really hot, it can be awesome to just sit on the balcony and enjoy a fresh, homemade Caprese salad with buffalo mozzarella or something like that.
    One thing I'm also totally in love with is east Asian cuisine. My girlfriend comes from South Korea and came to my country just 2 years ago. So we also eat a lot of Korean and occasionally Japanese food together. Particularly concerning Japanese cuisine, I find it sad sometimes that most westerners only know sushi. There are so many other, awesome Japanese dishes, such as the Sukiyaki or the Okonomiyaki.

When I have to writer papers or study for exams, I love to make French crêpe for myself. Someone, they help me come up with good ideas, be creative and concentrate ;-).

Most Helpful Girl

• Pasta, pizza, sushi, fish n' chips, fruit salad, soup, ice cream, salad, fruits, cookies

What Guys Said 14

• Orange juice.

For solid food, green / veggie salad.

I love both and could drink / eat then every day without getting tired of them.

• Sushi definitely.

And at the old restaurants where they make it directly for you..
    not those packages one can buy.. ^.~

• In my contry we eat a lot of bacalhau, we can make 10 000 different recipes with it:

frutasdouradas.dyndns.org:360/.../Bacalhau.jpg

I love "bacalhau à brás"
    noo.com.br/.../adegao-bacalhau-ao-bras.jpg

• It's definitely bacon. Most other pork things too like pork crackles, salami, ham, panchetta, pork chops, pork ribs, roast pork, BBQ pork, sweet and sour pork etc

• It's called panbasos bread soaked in Mexican peppers then grilled then filled with potatoes, chorizo, onions, lettuce and sour cream

• Pizza, tacos, and chocolate!!!

• I love pizza 😍🍕

• i would have to say Spaghetti

• Starbucks. Egg, Ham & Cheese Sandwhich

• Pizza (and other italian foods) and chocolate. Not together though.

• this is more like junk food but

skittles

• My favorite food is all the food lol.

• There is only one perfectly customizable food that can give me the necessary energy I need to complete the day... horderves. If you said anything else, you do not deserve taste buds.

• Pizza and Lasagne, PS - I'm a vegetarian

What Girls Said 21