Girls, high tolerance?

I am 21, I can't get drunk. i have tried alcohol only two times in my life till now, i have tried a beer can and a quater bottle of whiskey and i still didn't feel anything. Is it good or bad thing to have high alcohol tolerance? and do girls like guys with high alcohol tolerance or the guys with low alcohol tolerance?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• i guess its sort of a good thing that you can handle yourself, but also it apparently takes a lot for you to get drunk, so thats not good, and that can be expensive in the longrun! i don't have a preference when it comes to tolerance on guys.

What Girls Said 3

• Personally I think it's attractive for a guy who can hold his liquor. Not when he gets sloppy drunk quickly or even at all lol sloppy drunk not so cute

• Tolerance is by ethnicity. White people have a higher tolerance for alcohol than Asians because of biological and chemical differences in their bodily make up. This knowledge is so common its not even discussed.

• i dont even care about that at all.