How do you act when you get jealous?

When you are jealous of something or someone, how do you act?

I tend to just withdraw and brood about it for a bit

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't get jealous easily. But when I do, I stop talking to him... when he tries to me, I give really short answers..
    "Hmm"
    "okay"
    "yes"
    "no"
    I'm fine"
    "I said I'm fine"

Lol

My ex boyfriend always used to worry whenever I became quiet. He was like, Are you mad at me? I'm sorry baby! Look, I didn't flirt with her. She was trying to flirt with me, but I shook her off. I don't care about her at all'

Most Helpful Guy

• I act weird, I try to forget my jealousy cause it's ignorant thinking so. I don't really feel jealousy, I'm "programmed" to want the best for the people around me and jealousy feeling is just a wall inside my mind that makes my goal harder to accomplish

What Girls Said 10

• I'm exactly like you. If my boyfriend starts talking to a girl and I can see her being flirty, I'll withdraw. Completely pull back, sulk in the corner (for real) or just leave the room.

I don't really get jealous about other things like belongings a friend may have or whatever. I have two good jobs, am almost done my degree so life is good. No green monster lurking most of the time. :)

• I don't get jealous often at all, I'm not a jealous person. I don't care if my boyfriend hangs around girls, even when he gets hit on I dont see it as a big deal. He's mine - and he knows it lol. but when I do get jealous... i get very angry 😛 I usually confront him directly in private and give him a piece of my mind.

If he says the wrong thing, he's basically screwed. And if I have a reason to believe that he's really considering someone else, I'd probably leave him right there

• Very irrationally. Let's just leave it at that. When I'm jelly, my mind has absolutely 0 logic.

• I very, very, very, very, very VERY rarely ever get jealous, because I no longer compare myself to people and I'm very secure. The odd time I ever have, I have always just silently sulked about it and got over it.

• I make flippant remarks like, "Oh, maybe you can ask Suzie to go instead. I'm sure she'd love that."

• I ask questions, but in a cute manner lol. :) :) ummm! Like... "Sooooo ummmm who is THAT!" Or tell them that I am so jeolous in a cute way lol. :) ... Because I am not angry or serious about it

• very stupid and irrational -_- can't help it ! but I rarely get jealous :P

• I don't get jealous easily but when I do, it's Like this 😤😤😤👽👹👺🔪🔫🔨🚑🚑

• I give a lot attitude or sometimes i pretend not to care.

• I be like "soo.. umm.. who was that?"

What Guys Said 4

• I think I just back the fudge off

• I try my best to avoid interacting with the person I'm jealous about!

• I grit my teeth when I think about them and my facial expression is some what kinda like this :|

• I can't remember the last time I got jealous. I guess I just don't understand it.