Are you attracted to people who have certain Jobs/Professions?

Are you attraced to people who have certain professions (ex soldiers, nurses etc?)
I am weirdly attracted by doctors because they seem reassuring and smart. They seem like they can handle any situation and are very funny ( specially the yonger ones). I tried Med school for 2 years and couldn't handle the stress, so when I see doctors I directly think about how mentally strong they are and it makes them even more attractive.
Today I went to the emergency and the doctor asked me to try to walk towards him and that it shouldn't be hard because he's hot x) I died inside!!!

What about you? Does this apply to you as-well or am I just a weirdo :P?

Most Helpful Guy

• You just like them because they make tons of money, face it

• No, I was in med school for 2 years and crushed on older students and they don't make money... If it's money then I'll just have a crush on lawyers or business men x)

• I don't know if would I've never fell in love before, so maybe yes if I love him, but sure money is always a BIG plus, I won't deny, but I can still handle myself so no need for someone extremely rich, but stability won't hurt

• I'm just saying

Most Helpful Girl

• Some profession sounds appealing, tbh but not entirely.

Okay, so currently, these professions: Cardiologist, Lawyer, Surgeon, Financial manager.

Now jobs (for near my age): host person in shops? I think. Mechanic/fixes cars, etc works that are pretty hard/takes your energy..

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 10

• I've always had a thing for nurses/doctors. Maybe because I was pretty sick as a child so I always had a fixation for them. Not because I wanna be nurtured by them but just because I think they would make a great wife.

• Yeah some are more appealing or I guess showcase a girl better like some jobs will bring out a side or a quality so to speak in a woman that another job won't.

• i have the weirdest fetish for office girls because theyre always wearing mini dresses and very short skirts with those slits up the thighs and with the fishnets

• Yup. Teachers. Women in jobs where they are in authority.

• I like, but i dont insist or i really didn't care about their jobs.

• For me its lifeguards

• i'm glad r u are attrected to doctors cuz i'll study medcine in Russia this year :D :D

• Do you think i am bear grylls?

• Strippers, it must be all that stripping that they do. For some reason tax accountants don't do it for me. The words, "you owe the government ___ much" just isn't as sexy as a lap dance.

• I actually don't think I could date an ex-soldier or anyone in the medical field, very demanding!

I am a teacher, so I guess I like other teachers, but really anything academic with liberal arts I would like!

What Girls Said 6

• Here's the thing... I can see being physically attracted to men in uniforms and suits. But send me tan, built guy in jeans and a t shirt who physically works his ass off all day and I'd be a happy chick! So I can appreciate an attractive man in any profession but I suppose I am attracted to men who work hard outside.. Road workers, construction, roofers, mechanics.

• Not really but I do love what my boyfriend is going for. Computer engineering which with what he can explain to me seems really fascinating.

• Nope not really.

• I feel so awkward when a doctor or physist is smart, kind and hot, makes me feel fuzzy😂😂😂

• i like business men but probably because i also study business and like the fact that we have probably some things in common and i like to discuss issues in business which is possible then

• i am too!!