What did you do for fun in your late teens?

Between the years of 16 to 18 what did you do in your spare time? Any exciting memories?

Most Helpful Guy

• played football, worked (not always fun, but did a lot of it), bottle rocket wars, cruising, watch THE REAL MTV when it had REAL MUSIC VIDEOS AND REAL VJs... not the crap it shows today, went to a few concerts, dreamed big dreams (many i have accomplished, some I am still working on!), hung out with friends.

In that day the video consoles were out barely (Atari 2600 i think and a nintendo console I believe) so we played some games. Would rent movies.

Tried to impress the girls... Did that a lot... :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• Sleepovers
    Skyping with friends
    Going out to dinner with friends
    Walking around town
    Playing truth or dare
    Going to the park
    Movies
    Shopping at malls
    Just doing what normal teens do, haha. Exciting memories? Lots, but it's a secret... haha. ;)

What Guys Said 1

• All I remember doing is playing soccer.

What Girls Said 5

• I was in a group of like 12 friends in HS. We spent our time watching Disney movies, eating popcorn, and drinking apple juice. It was delightful.

• Nothing much. Either played Hearthstone with the squad over Skype or we went bowling :) Also a lot of pizza and movie nights.

• I am almost 18 and I sometimes hangout with my bro.
    We go to the movies, park, or stay at home and have movie night.

With friends, we go for sushi at this restaurant, library, walk around, or whatever is up.

With sister, we dress up in our tradition clothes, do some photoshoot, picnic with her boyfriend and sisters, shopping.

By myself, research, YouTube, read, write, ride my bike (bros join sometimes), library, pinterest, etc

• I hung out with my friends most of the time. As for memories, I can't recall anything specific right now.

• i did a lot of crazy things with friends!