Tattoo interest?

So I have been thinking about getting this tattoo on my left hand, exact same location as in the picture. Just wondering what some people's opinions are. Girls, what would it make you think if you saw a guy with this tattoo? Same question goes out to the guys. Haven't ever gotten a tattoo and wouldn't get it for a while. Any advice or experienced knowledge about them is appreciated as well.

Tattoo interest?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like that tattoo I would never get a real tattoo that has a needle cause that would hurt I like the kind of tattoos that stick on and u put water on or the kind that uses a air brush

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a good amount of ink on my body. The tattoo looks cool.

Just know that:

It will hurt. I won't sugar coat it for you. The stencil will draw blood, as is part of the process. But keep in mind that the pain is only temporary, your awesome new tattoo will be for life.

What Girls Said 2

• Do you have any prior tattoos? Not to judge because I do indeed have one on my hand, If you don't I would suggest getting one somewhere you can hide first, because a hand is a huge statement, it's there for everyone can see x

• Its an ugly tatoo and u may regret having it later , any tatoo is useless u may regret thats the big fear haha

What Guys Said 0