Would you get rid of a future serial killer or rapist while they're a baby?

Case:
It's already predicted that within 18+ years from now (2033 and ongoing) they'e going to be another Elliot Rodger, sick rapist, or serial killer. You've given the option to get rid of the baby (future bad person) so there won't be any charges for that. Would you get rid of the baby while you can?

• Yes if that prediction is true, I have to get rid of baby
  • No even with the prediction they're just a baby

Most Helpful Guy

• I ain't no baby killer, sorry. I'd do some other mean of action but I'll leave killing babies for the mexicans

• Totally kidding about the Mexican thing but I'd still never kill a baby

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd get rid of the child.

By relocating it to a secluded place where it could be behaviorally modified and taught to be a correct member of society.

What Guys Said 8

• No i believe in the light of the world not its darkness if that child were to be murdered then there would be no purpose for humanity to exist at all. Although many may not share my beliefs i believe was created to bring hope for life forms. so never even if you are evil that does'ent mean i have to be evil to stop you or to care for you.

• There's too many factors to determine whether or not the infant will grow up to be a monster or sociopath. To predict it at birth sounds like BS to me.

• Of course I would.

• I bet if the baby was another Hitler, more people would have voted Yes.

• You ever watched "Looper"? That was a pretty good way of getting rid of a future maniac.

• It's impossible to predict future to 100% accuracy. Such predictions are no excuse to kill a child.

• Yea, let's kill a baby for a crime he has not yet done.

• Results please

• You mean like eugenics? I have no problem with it. This reminds me of a joke...

What Girls Said 5

• Even if I knew it were true, that is asking me to commit murder and kill someone, something I am unwilling to do unless I am aware that they are causing (as in present tense), harm to someone else or myself. It doesn't make you the better person by killing them for what they might do. I mean the reality is, all of us have the potential to harm others, but does that mean someone should kill us before we can do it.

• There is too much at stake there. Psychology is still at a constant struggle between nature and nurture, so prematurely killing a child for what "could" happen is homicide.

• I rather be the doctor to abort the fetus that can't be cared for than kill a real life sized baby.

• No, am I really any better than them if I'm murdering a child? I just couldn't do it.

• i would wait and see.

the question is a little stupid to some extent. Every human has the potential of commuting atrocities under the right circumstances. millions of Japanese committed attrocities in ww2 that killed more than 20 million people in Asia. the nanking massace, the massacre of manila etc, the mass killings in Europe of soviet prisoners of war and jews.