Can I get an opinion on this? Anyone?

Need help here.. I'm not one to write on this but I'm going to anyways

Class just started a few weeks ago and there was this girl I met on the first day.. we talked and she sat right next to me in class.. every now and then I would see her look at me and then look away and she would always be the one to start a conversation. I even noticed she started to dress nicer as the days went on. She kept telling me she wanted to transfer out of the class because our professor is really boring lol anyways the last time I saw her we went to chipotle and we hung out for a while and I didn't ask for her number because i was waiting to ask her in the next class but I found out she transferred out now I feel like I'm never gonna see her again.. what should I do?

What Girls Said 1

• Is there any chance that someone from your class knows her too?

• No I doubt it.. I feel like I let this one slip through my fingers

• I ran into her in school today and got her number.. thanks for ur help !

• OMG KEEP ME UPPDATED ON HOW IT GOESSSS!!!

What Guys Said 1

• Keep your eyes open for her. But more importantly, learn that opportunities need to be pursued at the moment. Good luck.

• OMG I ran into her in school today and got her number... thanks for ur advice !