Why does this happen?

Well whenever I have a meal, I only eat a few small bites and then I end up feeling really full and sick, then I can't eat anything else for a couple of hours, around 6 hours, which doesn't bother me much. But isn't it a bit strange how I can only eat a little amount of food and then nothing else for a couple of hours.

I know I'm still growing so would this damage my growth or something? I don't know. I'm not worried about this, just very very curious.

Most Helpful Girl

• I allwAys eat a ton but I have a really high metabolism.. That maybe it maybe u just don't need much? Or maybe there is something wrong how longs it been going on for?

What Guys Said 1

• First, what are you eating? Are we talking about cooking healthy food, or buying fast food?

Have you been to a doctor? It seems like a eating disorder, like anorexia. I personally dont eat a lot of food, but thats because my routine has trained my body to intake a certain amount of food, over years of doing this routine.

People think that stapling the stomach fixes the eating problems, but its all mental.

Good luck and if you still can't eat a lot, just make sure to take vitamins or fruits.

• I usually eat healthy things because fast food makes me really sick, so I can only eat things from the food pyramid

What Girls Said 2

• you just have a small stomach.

• I'm the same too. I think it's either because of your mood, the food or what you are doing that's keeping u busy. Just try to eat at least the 3 main food times to prevent from having ulcers...