My girlfriend is using me?

I feel like my girlfriend is using me, she's depressed and lonely, I always help & encourage her but nobody else does so she needs me in her life, she never cared about me, sometimes she pretends that she cares but she really doesn't! Should I tell her how I feel or what am I supposed to do?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're simply upset with your partner, consider talking about what upset you so much first. It's important to focus on resolving it, rather than ending the relationship as the first solution. If change is an option, decide whether or not your partner is willing to change and able to change.

If the issue in question has already been discussed without experiencing any changes for the better, and you keep feeling unsatisfied, hurt, or betrayed, then breaking up might be the only way to end the pattern.

Good luck.

Most Helpful Guy

• First you need to be absolutely sure of the extent you're willing to go to in order to fix this situation. Are you prepared to leave her? Because this is an unfulfilling relationship and she doesn't deserve you. You have to tell her that either she changes her attitude, or you're leaving.

And be prepared for her trying to shame you into staying. Don't buy it. If she's just using you to feel better but doesn't reciprocate the feelings, move on.

What Girls Said 3

• Either try talking to her and express how you feel. Or break up with the poor girl.

• you should leave her.

• Breakup with her... you don't need that kinda people in life

What Guys Said 1

• GRAB WHATEVER REMAIN OF YOUR BALLS AND GET OUT NOW. DON'T BE SOMEONES EMOTIONAL TAMPON.

AKA She's most likely cheating on you. BETA.