After college, better to live with parents or in a. Shared house?

And in college city or in home city if shared house?

• College city in shared house
  • Home city with family
  • Home city in shared house

Most Helpful Girl

• the first one.

Most Helpful Guy

• For your economic life, and personal it's better to live at home. Roomates are a huge pain in the ass.

The only thing is it really hurts your love life. Most women have really bad stereotypes of men living at home.

If you are looking for a girlfriend, or some hookups, better go for option A. If you already got one, or are happy with your love life stay home.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• Living with your family gets old fast, especially if they're like my family. You want some freedom but it's impossible to get.

My parents are very controlling, turning the internet off at 10:00 pm every night, telling me when I may or may not use my laptop, whether I may or may not hang out with friends on a certain day or night, even telling me how I may spend my money. I am moving out asap, even if I have to live close to broke for a few months.

• A lot depends on type of person you are - A quieter person might appreciate staying at home - A too wild person might get into trouble away from family home but in a lot of other circumstances a shared house is a good idea.

• I'd rather live with my family to be honest. Roommates aren't my thing and I just wouldn't advise anyone I know personally to the idea of getting roommates unless have no other choice.

• Obviously, if you can stay with your parents, that would be best. Stay with them until you can financially support yourself, then gtfo.

• Live closer to the college that's all that's important.