On your current age, do you look like the grown up version of your kids photos, or you turned out to be completely different from your kids photos?

I hope you got what I mean. There are people who grow up and look exactly like the grown up version of their childhood face, like my sister. Not me though, take a look at my childhood photos and people wouldn't even guess that was me. I looked like my father's sister when I was a kid, but now I look almost exactly like my mom. I don't even know how that happened lol. So what about you guys?

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was a kid, I looked more like my mother but in adult life I looked more like my father.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• I look completely different, i have dark straight/wavy hair, as a kid i had brown curly hair
    i also had lighter eyes, but they darkened as i grew older just like me soul

0|0
    0|0
  • I look entirely different. And I AM entirely different.

0|0
    0|0
  • No i look different

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I look pretty much the same as I did then, I believe.

0|0
    0|0
  • I look the same except a bit grown up.. more mature face than the baby face.. compared to my old pics.

0|0
    0|0
  • I look nothing like how I did as a child. I had quite a chubby face but when I was 19 the baby fat came off it so it's more angular now. My hair is dyed and my childhood freckles faded.

0|0
    0|0
  • I look so much different now than when I was a youngin.

0|0
    0|0