Can vampires and humans coexist?

Hypothetically speaking, if they were real, could we be buddies with those bloodthirsty vamps?

Most Helpful Guy

• According to:
    -buffy
    -angel
    -true blood
    -the vampire diaries
    -the originals
    -twiiiiiilight

NOPE!!! Wait that's not right lol. It's more like for awhile. But at some point the vamps feel that they are the powerful & humans should treat them as higher beings. Or the bloodlust becomes to much, if around it.

Like if a human is near a vamp and gets a cut, well that's like smelling freshly baked pie haha, to a vamp.

Also it varies... I'm to into this lol. but
    Depends

If the vamps are out in the public eye, and can be differentiated than a normal human to. Like red eyes, bat ears lol. No secrets to co exist :).

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe it would be possible 😛 I mean, if they can co-exist (more or less) in all the vampire TV shows, I don't see why they couldn't in real life. Sure, it would be more dangerous and stuff, but some danger is sometimes needed in life to make it more exciting 😎 I would certainly LOVE for them to exist! I adore vamps, they are my soulmates ❤ I would probably get along with them way better than with humans 😜

What Guys Said 16

• Hmm I think it's possible as long as they aren't the kind that just bleed humans dry and see them only as food.

I think I would be a blood drinker in that scenario.. It would be the perfect level of bad boy to balance my charm. I think I'd blow ladies' minds at that point.

• sure why not. i'll just inject garlic into my veins.

• Just like gazelles are totally bros with lions.

• Well it really all depends on the type of vampire you are talking about. There are loads of different versions out there.
    If we are talking a steakland vampire you would be dead in seconds.
    If it was a Dresden vampire of the white court you would stand a chance tho.

• The thirst is REAL! So no. Sumtimes we humans can be tempting for them to give us a hickey that can potentially kill us from it. Temptation will drive dem nutz so its not a good idea 👌🏼

• They can get the blood from the hospital :P
      No need for violence :D

• No. Humans are stingy. They rather use it to save their own than saving species from another realm 😕

• My neighbor was a vampire but he was a real pain in the neck.
    Oh that reminds me of the time a bat lived in my room for a week...

• As long as they get their thirst quenched there should be no issue... but if there's ever a time when there's no blood around... you better believe they will bite into you

• Sure we can have you not seen Buffy the vampire slayer?

• In the Originals and Vampire Diaries, they sure give it one hell of a go!

• Vampires need humans for blood its a parasitic relationship

• Nope, because I would spend my life killing all of the vampires.

• No because vampires aren't real and humans are.

• Hypothetically anything can be anything so it isn't an excuse for stupid.

• Nah. They lust for our blood. Imagine if guys weren't allowed to lust after vaginas. My god that's like impossible

• Sure like in True Blood. I'd have me a vampire girfriend as hot as Jessica.

media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxkml4wW1g1qaof7y.jpg

• Yes in movies, television and books.

• If a vampires bite can turn you into a vampire it would spread faster than your mum's legs and in a few weeks the entire planet will become vampires and the human race extinct.

What Girls Said 8

• Sure, if you think about vampires more like "vampyres" they actually already do :) .. I mean that is like a whole subculture already!

• i don't think so... it would be like vampires hunting humans everynight to get their blood

• They probably aren't as bad as we think. Maybe humans demonize them too much.

• No because I would be concerned if I became food the next day

• Let me guess, you're watching some kind of drama or tv show that includes vampires, am I right? :p

• Right now, nah. But I'm reading Anne rice's novels..

• Dangerous definitely! What is the title of that drama?

• It's called "Orange Marmalade". There's also a manhwa with the same name, it's really good and different from the k-drama. :)
      And if you want something to make you think, you can also try the anime "Shiki".

• no, vamps live off of humans

• I reccommend The Morganville Vampires book series by Rachel Caine. It explores this and it's pretty good, I think you'd enjoy it

• It depends on which universe you are talking about. There's a lot of different types of lore on vampires. Are you talking about the True Blood type vamps? Then yes, I think so. They have synthetic blood and can integrate and be apart of society.

In Anne Rice's universe (Interview with the Vampire, Vampire Lestat, Queen of the Damned), most seem to be fine with it. Others don't care and will feed freely, not bothered but the repercussions of it. So it's almost like: some people are safe, some aren't. There are dangerous humans out there as well.

Are you talking about the Strain vampires? Then no... they are mindless drones who only want to feed and have no more human emotions or connections. They are controlled like a hive mid and have only one purpose, to serve their master - feed and spread the disease.