What did you do today?

So I'm really bored right now and feel like talking to people. So instead of asking one person what he/she did today, I'll make a question out of it.

For the people who are curious. Today I had a day off and so a male friend called me and said 'Astrid, I really need your help, because I need new clothing and I've got no sense of style. Please go shopping with me.'. So I went to Haarlem with him and we were at a store and me and the woman who works there basically used him as a mannequin. It was so much fun. Then later 2 other male friends came by and together we went to the skate store and the comic store. Unfortunatly I had to work later so we went pretty early.
So that was my day. How is yours?

Most Helpful Guy

• 6 am - Woke up and thought about just go ahead and renting my in-law unit for all the wrong reasons. >_>
    6:30am - Stretched and ate some fruits and oatmeal
    7:30am - washed my face, brushed my teeth and got ready for work
    8am - left the house for work
    8:30am - open up shop and cleared morning business traffic
    9:30am - set guidelines of what I wanted done for today to my staff
    10am - finished up going through business emails and calls
    11am - checking up with my employee about the new employee
    11:36 am (current time) - being unproductive on GaG
    12:30pm - lunch time probably gonna eat a 6" subway sandwich.
    1pm - 5:30pm - I'll be at work
    6:30 -8pm - I'll be showing my in-law unit for rent and meeting potential tenants
    8pm - sleep - eat, me time, shower, sleep.

It's been the same routine for the last week or so. >_>

Most Helpful Girl

• I went to college, finishing my evening gown project, had a slight word fight with my teacher, then went to buy some Swarovsky stones for the gowns, and then went to Starbucks with my female friend to work on a presentation due next Friday. I went home at 7 p. m, continued on sketching another 30 designs accompanied by Pretty Little Liars Season 1 (yes I watched it again), making mood-boards for the next collection project, and after I finished, like about an hour ago, I went here, answering questions.

What Guys Said 17

• I flew my drone, received new packages to sell and enjoyed some tea... and some chai tea at that. Was hot as heck in san francisco bay area so I essentially went to classes practiced ju-jitsu with a new buddy of mine then went back home and caught up on rest from last nights all nighter of studying.

• It was a paperwork day so it was fun - No seriously I had to do a few hours of work then did a bit of housework now I am chilling, watching a bit of TV.

• I went to school. Double Biology, break, double Geography, then lunch. After that I had Geology. Then I went to my grandparents for a few hours and relaxed with some lovely liquorice tea and a crossword. Then I came home and went on GAG. Then I started typing this and then I don't know what happened :)

• got almost bored to death... so didn't do too much
    slept until noon, browsed the internet and watched some TV, then I was to the veterinary hospital to check if my cat was okay, she got heavily injured yesterday. when I hot home I watched a stream and that's pretty much it. ate for dinner an hour ago and don't know what to do now, chatting a little bit with a friend.

• Work hard after a short day of sleep... had to call an ambulance in the middle of a night for a near family member. Not good :-(

• Sorry to hear that, hope her/him the best.

• I hope he gets well soon.

• Tried a pumpkin spice latte today for the first time, it was actually pretty damn good. I see what the appeal is now.

• I tried thinking of the question I wanted to ask and then I just remembered just now. Nothing much just stayed at home, on gag, and tried to find an extra adapter for my mom and dad's broken pc.

• mine doesn't sound as eventful as your but i woke up not to long ago to the sounds of kids playing my niece's played with them for awhile then read some mail then played some video games for about a Hour now I am writing this message

• Apartment hunting all day, unsuccesfull and very hot got to spend time with my dad tho

• woke at 4am, and just came back from a swim and run, and now chillin before work

• Watched some Markiplier and now I'm going to a horse ranch with my friend and her client.

• Awesome! Do you ride horses yourself?

• No, just walked along side to make sure her client didn't fall off (she's in a wheel chair). But I did get to ride one of those carts that you peddle, and shared a joint with them. Rather nice. Now I'm satisfying my munchies with a visit to the local burger joint I used to work at.

• I am asking for a date from you today 😏💕

• I thought about you Astrid ;) and that's what I did all day.

• Video Games
    Breakfast
    Video Games
    Video Games
    Video Games

• Addicted much? What games do you play?

• PC. I often download my games since I don't have a lot of money...

• Torrents and piratebay i was downloading torrents to but i stoped after my uncle got busted for piracy downloading 800$ fee

• Went to the show room, got my new car. Came home celebrated by masturbating! That's about it for today.

• All I did today was wake up, pee, wash my face, and get on here lol.

• I went to work today and managed not to kill anyone. That's a good day for me!

What Girls Said 8

• I had surgery today. They removed my 4 wisdom teeth. Spent most day in hospital sleeping but now I'm much better and happy :D It was a very positive experience cause everyone was so kind to me. I cried when I went into the theater though. But other than that I had a good day :)

• Overslept.
    Arrived at school 2 hours late.
    Skipped the last class.
    Went to the mall, bought some food.
    Went home.
    Watched Big Brother while eating food.
    Took a nice nap.
    Watched You're The Worst.
    Took another nap.
    AND NOW WE'RE HERE.

Very basic, this is how it is for me everyday pretty much xD

• I dropped off a book at the library, picked up prescriptions, and spent the day with my mom.

Sounds like a good day for you! :)

• Your day was more exciting then mine I worked all day came home watched despicable me and now minions. Now I'm waiting for my boyfriend to get home from work and bring me chicken and then I'm sure we will be watching some game of thrones tonight. Pretty basic and boring.

• Well it's only noon here, so the day just started. But I have work at 2 and I'll be doing that til 12.

• I drew some stuff, wrote some poems, and talked to a friend.

• I stayed home all day, no fun :/

• Went to work after just a little more than 3 hrs of sleep. It was kinda boring today. Now I'm trying to do some reading, which, apparently isn't going so well either.