Do you feel never satisfied with yourself too?

I think whatever happens I'm not happy with myself for some reason, probably that is why I keep on trying to change... has anyone of you felt the same?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah definitely. I go through periods where I'm very insecure and not happy.. high school time was definitely the worst. I was always depressed throughout high school.

• so I'm not the only one... do you think it's human nature? or it depends on the individual?

• if you're insecure about how you look then that is the last thing you should be thinking about...

• @Asker

Oh well thank you so much :)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Quite the opposite. I accepted what I am, things I feel, and the way things work.

I don't agree with everything I've said but I'm always optimistic about it all regardless of what happens. It's all part of the cycle. ;p

• and you're happy with yourself? always?

• If I was never content about myself,
      I'd feel as if I was 85 and trying to throw my cane at kids ringing my door bell.

Yes, I'm always with most, and I'm always improving without a second to waste !