Why are people wanting to vote for Hilary Clinton?

Just why? I don't get it.

Bump
Bump.

Most Helpful Girl

• Prolly for the simple fact that she doesn't have a d*ck between her legs. -_- She sucks. She'll get my vote the day hell freezes over.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I saw some research a few months ago that showed that americans generally recognize that their politicians are generally dishonest, but that doesn't equate to not voting for them in the American mind.

So long as the person believes that the dishonesty can sustain or broaden influence to achieve the desired goal then they will accept their political leader promoting falsehoods, or half truths, or avoidance to achieve the goal.

Secondly, americans do not vote idealistically, they vote for the candidate that is most likely to deliver a win and then for who most represents their ideals. So for instance if you are more idealistically aligned with Bernie Sanders, but you see that Hillary is more likely to win then you will vote for Hillary because you don't want the vote to be split and a less idealistically aligned candidate (ie Ben Carson) to win.

So a person that is democratically or more liberally aligned is likely to vote with Hillary because she is perceived as having more influence even if it is through deception and more likely to gain the liberally leading vote, but not because she is perceived to be the most idealistically aligned candidate.

• you're forgetting the primaries. I think liberally aligned people are all voting for Bernie in the primaries, but if he doesn't win the primaries they'll vote for Hillary in the main election, just to avoid another republican mess.

What Girls Said 7

• Most people I've talked to who like her have told me they are only going to vote for her because she's a woman... because apparently that's a more important qualifying factor to be President of the United States than a candidate's actual viewpoints/political beliefs.

I saw this video recently and I honestly wasn't sure whether I should laugh or cry...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf7MR0f4XDI

• Because they agree with the views she has and believe she would be a good president? Thats usually why one votes for someone. In my opinion it is better than voting for Trump

• Because anyone is better than Trump lol

• I don't get it other ಠ_ಠ

• So the dumb Trump clown won't win!

• I don't know why people are voting for Hillary Clinton but I think it might be because she's a woman but I don't think I'll vote for if mit Rodney was in the election I would vote for him but since he's not I probably would vote for trump I think or someone else I I don't know who I'll vote for

• The GOP has chained itself to social policy that is being backed by fewer Americans and often catering to the loudest of their followers, which alienates even more moderate people. Plus, without fail, a nitwit minor Republican politician will say some ridiculous thing at key moments to appeal.

Among the Dems, Hillary seems to have the most leverage behind her at the moment, though many big government programs are losing their luster among the average population because they work better in theory than in practice. Both parties are full of crooks with tax money leaking left and right into their pockets. People are unhappy with both parties right now, I think. The third parties just aren't viable at this point.

Shorter version: lesser of all evils.

What Guys Said 13

• why not? I mean not that I'm voting for her but turn the question around and it seems there isn't a whole lot of reasons not to vote for her except for her political leanings

me personally... I appreciate her social policies that are fairly liberal and her fiscal policies which are fairly conservative since they align with my own personal political feelings

but I don't know that i'll vote for her

• No idea. She seems like the most untrustworthy person and shouldn't even be considered for presidency.

• Bill Clinton did alright. It's to be expected that Hillary would also do alright. Better than another Bush, anyway..

• Bill Clinton was impeached I wouldn't call that alright.

• yeah, republicans are always trying to impeach democrats. It has kind-of lost it's charm. I guess they are still butthurt over nixon or something, I dunno..

anyway, the economy was booming, and international relations were good under Clinton. You know, the things that actually matter.. Petty politics about blowjobs aren't really that interesting. Anyway, I doubt Hillary is quite as likely to sleep with her interns..

• Because she's a women and people are stupid in case no one remembers that's how we got Obama except it was because he was black.

• Politics are a joke. "No I'm right and you're wrong" kinda bs going around. Why is it so hard to find a candidate that has the American people's best interest at heart?

• Because the alternative will make me miserable

And also, EVERY politician has shit in their past.

• This is why elections are pointless... Political parties are like football teams

• "It's enough that the people know there's an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count them decide everything." -Josef Stalin

• They aren't

• "If voting made a difference, they'd make it illegal." -Emma Goldman

• Because she's satanic & in the bohemian club & she's a freemason... Pretty much it's all planned out... Satan's agenda...

• Cause she's better than Trump

• Probably because she's a woman.

• To avoid getting another conservative fart POTUS like those the GOP proposes.