Which Kellog’s cereal do you prefer?

Most Helpful Girl

• Fruit Loops. I used to eat those as a snack sometimes if I already had honey nut Cheerios for breakfast haha.

Most Helpful Guy

• Chocos!

Did you know that Kellogg originally designed Corn Flakes to reduce sexual desire, and make people stop masturbating? He's also the guy who advocated male circumcision in the West for the same reason. I'm not joking! This is just the trivia of the day, really. I like chocolate corn flakes though, it's delicious.

• yup... i even asked a question about it... i remember...

• @MargaritaPeach of course i was jokin about mussel-cereals... they'd taste gross if u pour milk on 'em... :|

they r nice wid BBQ sauce or spicy ketchup like most seafood actually... ;)

• Okay, maybe someday I will check them out. I want to try sushi someday as well. And coffee. And possibly menudo. Trying to broaden my horizons.

What Girls Said 9

• CHOCOS ALL THE WAY! Since I love my cereal chocolatey. It also makes the milk chocolatey which is yummy af.
    I really like Frosted Flakes too! I love how sweet they are 😋
    And please let's not forget about COCOA Krispies!!! ❤😛
    www.forthemommas.com/.../CocoaKrispies.png

• I love Frosted Flakes. When I was a child, even in my teen years, my mom refused to buy them stating that they were too sugary. But they served them at school for breakfast. So, I ate them whenever I could. They're my favorite cereal. The crunchy corn flake, the sweet sweet sugar. Yum

• FROOT LOOOPPPPSS!!! XD

• i really liked raisin bran

• I loooooveee the Frosted ones.

• Corn flakes, all the way ;)

• Kelloggs Chicos cereal is my life <3 lol :)

• None of the above I'm not much for cold cereal.

• The ones that taste good, so that would be all of them except for Raisin brain.

What Guys Said 11