How not to be afraid of driving?

I'm a pretty stressful person. I'm scared of new things and letting go. I need to be fully in control, always. This affects my daily life and my relationship, even though my relationship is a dream and the monsters are only in my head.
But driving is one of those other problems. I lost some friends in traffic and I've seen accidents happening before so I'm terrified. I'm not from America so I started driving at the age of 19, even though I was already allowed to drive at the age of 18. I've had a lot of lessons and I think I can say that I pretty much own 75% of the techniques. Still, I don't feel comfortable driving and sometimes I have to stop because I'm having this panic attack. The bad thing is that I still don't have a liscence and my temporary one is almost expired. I really want to learn how to drive without fear so I can make my life easier.

Most Helpful Guy

• Practice.
    You do anything enough, and eventually it just becomes totally routine.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• It takes some time to feel safe behind the wheel, just force yourself to drive, maybe listen to some relaxing music during driving.

• Just do it. Everyone is somewhat nervous when first driving

What Girls Said 1

• try meditation!