How hard is it to get instagram followers?

I don't mean famous, but a regular, non-loserish amount. I'm a teen girl towing with the idea, but I have facebook and only 81 friends, because I started to feel weird/awkward sending friend requests to people with whom I was only acquaintances, if that.
How hard is it to get a normal amount of followers if you start by only following friends?
And what do you even do, if you don't want to post selfie after selfie?

Most Helpful Girl

• It is sort of hard, in my opinion. People nowadays only want followers, so if you follow them they might follow you back. But if you want followers who follow you because of the stuff you post, then that might be a little tricky. If you post attractive selfies, most likely guys will be checking out your insta creepily >.> And as for the starting by following friends, I think that part isn't so hard. Start following friends you haven't followed yet, and maybe start following their friends. That way you can also become acquainted with others :3 But that is all I can really think of, hope I helped :)

What Guys Said 1

• Easy if you're an attractive female, jsut go on tinder, link your account there, and watch as they come in.

What Girls Said 1

• its not that hard to, just post often.