Anyone use Windows 10?

Has anyone been using Windows 10 yet? What do you think of it?

If so, if you have pirated software on your system, did it deactivate the software?

Just want to see what others are experiencing.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's better than Windows 8/8.1.
    On par with Windows 7.
    After upgrade there might be display & wireless drivers issues.
    Automatic update sucks. Either you can allow them to install or defer completely. You can't select updates & time to download/install. Sucks on slow networks.
    Pirated or genuine, it doesn't deactivate anything.
    If you see people moaning about privacy, check & compare privacy policies of Microsoft, Apple & Google.

• “We may automatically check your version of the software and download software updates or configuration changes, including those that prevent you from accessing the [Windows] Services, playing counterfeit games, or using unauthorised hardware peripheral devices.”

• Yeah, that's why automatic updates sucks on Win 10.

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah, I like it for my Lenovo Yoga 11s, some things are pretty useful.
    But, it can get a little buggy, and some touchpad gestures aren't working for a lot of people. I can't use the two-finger right-click, or any gestures with more than two fingers.
    Hopefully that'll be fixed though.

• I heard it has much more control of your computer in the way of being able to track everything you do on your computer than previous windows.

• I don't even use windows these days but that is what I heard of windows 10.

• @Gommers Yes you are right windows is best for Gaming, art for Mac. I just find OSX more user friendly. I was also having issues with my windows computer freezing up and not working, as soon as I replaced it with a OSX mac computer the problems went away. Mac is so much more stable than windows.

• I got a mac when I was still using windows 7 and still am just to make that clear, but I love the multi desktop feature instead of having to open and collapse files, documents, programs, searches, browsers... It's just more up to my speed of use.

• I upgraded. Ehhh it's nothing special especially if your use to 8.
    I hate the automatic updates.

• I refuse to buy windows 10 out of respect for Windows 98, and hatred of windows 8.

• Windows 98 can only run 32 bit I'm pretty sure...

• Well sure but I'd rather run Windows 8 than something that can only take a max of 4GB of RAM. That's just limiting as hell in today's world

• I'm speaking relatively. It would be pointless to try and run an outdated operating system on a current device.

• I upgraded to windows 10. So it feels like windows 8 with a better start menu.

What Girls Said 2

• Nope. Linux ftw

• I'm waiting until they work out the bugs and compatibility. But I also don't see it much different to Windows 8 since they still haven't removed the app screen. Classic shell is all I need.