What Americans feel about 14th anniversay of 11sep event?

@alexious
@red_arrow
@bellegirl21

Most Helpful Girl

• I remember that day very clearly. It happened just a few months after I was married and it was my first exposure to real evil in this world. It still makes me very sad.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not American, I'm British. I don't really feel much for it. To be quite honest, I don't feel much for any disasters. Of course I feel bad for those involved. But it won't stay on my mind unless mentioned.

I was only 6 when it happened.

What Girls Said 2

• It depends on the person, the younger you are it probably won't mean much to you. I think those either directly affected by it by losing family or those who were old enough to remember take it more seriously than others. I personally don't feel anything, I recognize it is a travesty I have sympathy for those families, and I would never want that to happen again but I'm not saddened and upset when that day comes around. Kind of like the holocaust. We've learned about it in school, it was a terrible event that shouldn't have happened but it was such a long time ago and my age group wasn't affected by it. It's just really distant to us.

• There are many times in History when a great number of people have died in a short amount of time. I feel it weird that many only are about one of those times and make a big deal of it while totally belittling the others.

What Guys Said 3

• I blame the FBI/CIA for covering it up.

• I still feel sad about what happened that fateful day. It doesn't make it any easier. I still shudder to think what those people had to go through and feel when they knew they were going to die that day.

• It happened a decade and a half ago, we need to move on.