Did someone attempt to get into my facebook? How is this possible if I deactivated it?

I deactivated my Facebook about three months ago because I never used it. I had the security features set up on my phone that if I log in I get a security code on my phone that I have to put in. Last night I get a text at 2am giving me a code. How is this possible? Do you think someone else tried to get into my account? How do I fix this?

Most Helpful Guy

• it could be an accidental log in attempt, it could be a real hack in attempt. I would assume the latter. I would log in and change your password again to something unlike anything else you have. You could also i guess contact Facebook and tell them to delete the account. (Not a Facebook user, i don't know how that works.)

Most Helpful Girl

• It's just a hacker. No big deal. We've all had something hacked into at one point or another

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• If you didn't send a request for the code then yes somebody likely had to hack your account or at least attempted to get in. I would go on FB asap and change your passwords.