The Walking Dead Series 1 vs Series 2 (Videogame)?

Also what do you think about series 3 that's being developed for release?

which is the best, i preffered Season 1. I had no attachment to the characters in season 2 unlike 1

Most Helpful Girl

• Completely agree. I don't know if the pacing in 2 was too fast, but I just didn't get attached to any of the characters (except Kenny and Luke). And because of that, the choices weren't as difficult to make. The point of the game is to make difficult life or death decisions!

I really, really enjoyed season 1. I played through it several times. Can't wait for season 3!

Most Helpful Guy

• I loved them both but I agree one was better. Seriously though how couldn't u get attached to Kenny. It's Kenny man!

What Girls Said 2

• Season 1 was better, because it had a more thought-out story, I think. The father-daughter relationship between Lee and Clementine made me feel very protective of her. Season 2 was still very good, but it didn't trigger such an intense emotional response as Season 1 did.

• I agree, Season 1 was better. I loved how badass Clem was in Season 2, but they killed Omid right at the beginning! 😠
    I can't wait for Season 3 :)

What Guys Said 0