Why do dogs stay stuck together?

After having sex?

Just wondering, cause I'm looking out my window right now and see 2 dogs stuck together. 😝

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Girl

• That's called a tie. The male dog's penis has a bulb like thing at the base (often called the knot) that becomes engorged when he gets an erections. When dogs mate, the male actually goes in soft so that the knot gets locked inside the female. When they're done, the male will turn around and the dogs face away from each other when they're tied. The tie helps lock sperm in so the there's a higher chance of pregnancy, and they can be stuck together for as long as 30 minutes or maybe longer.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There is a knot that becomes engorged and locks them together in order to prevent leaking and to give the sperm time to reach its destination before other potential compotition tries to mate with the female.

2|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• It basically just means that there's a higher chance that all the sperm stays inside rather than slipping out when he pulls out of her. With a higher chance of more sperm inside, there's a higher chance of impregnation. It's about survival :)

1|1
    0|0
  • You have very.. interesting method of pastimes

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Google what a dog penis looks like and you'll understand.

1|2
    0|0
  • Yeah yeah, you just want other people to Google 'dog knot' and see.

1|1
    0|0
  • If this happened to humans, there would be a LOT more cheating people getting caught. "Aggh wifes home quick... oh shit I can't get out of your pussy"

0|0
    0|0