IOS or Android? why?

• IOS
  • Android

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• IOS. The navigation is easier, android just go through much, but they do have great custom features. But IOS has more apps which are from different countries you can try, not so sure about adroid. ISO has best clear sound system and there camera are more realistic. I like android camera but the color scheme seem a bit off but takes better pictures. Lastly IOS dont take long to charge , and android has too much bloatware you can't get rid of. Speaking of that. To remove an app you dont need to go to settings when using ios. Just tap and hold, and tap the X button. People say well android has the same IOS features. True but who wants spend 12 minutes trying to find and customize what they want which should be there in the furst place.

What Girls Said 4

• Android because iOS is way overrated.

• i voted for Android since its what i've used so far

• I've used both and I prefer iOS. It's just easier to use and faster (from my experience). But both have their advantages and disadvantages :)

• android for me.

What Guys Said 2

• iOS. I'm used to it, I've got a lot of paid apps for it, no compelling reason to change.

• I like iOS better. I'm used to it and I like the way it looks. All the androids I've seen the operating system looks ugly to me and it seems kind of clunky to use in my opinion

• have you ever tried use HTC one versions or Samsung galaxy s versions?
      i think you did not

• I've seen a little of the htc version and it seems pretty decent. The Samsung Galaxy phones have an awful operating system i think. Worst one I've seen to me personally.