If you could have a game mash up of 2 games only what would they be and why?

I would choose GTA V and Left for dead 1 because a big open world full of weapons, vehicles and more fighting zombies and sepcial infected - No goals but to fu** some zombies up.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd have the GTA concept, but set in the Star Wars universe. You can do missions, or just do your own thing. You can use a bunch of Star Wars weapons and equipment, as well as drive vehicles, fly ships, or tame and ride creatures. And I would have the option to be good or evil with different career choices, not just being a criminal like in GTA.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Pokemon x monster hunter. I want to roam the world of poke mon, i want to explore. Pokemon battle system sucks. Tired of meeting pokemon i dont want, first have wait til show up, press escape, sometimes it tells you can't. But if you we t e in a hack and slash you wouldn't have to worry about it. Hunt magikarp for fish, live the way you want. Pokemon has adult, ecchi, dark humour anyway, bump it up a notch. You know?

• Farcry games with Diying light or any other type of zombie game.

• Mass Effect and Fallout/TES universes. Basically having Mass Effect type game with the more openness and freeness to roam like TES/Fallout.